+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof of funds- when should I apply for Canadian Study Permit after receiving Letter of Acceptance?

qasimtaqi

Feb 2, 2020
Hi there,
I'm from Pakistan, but I live and work in Bahrain. I have just received my Letter of Acceptance from the institute where I want to study in Saskatchewan.

Following are the expenses for my one year study program;
Tuition= $17,100
My (living)= $10,000
Family- 3 members (living)= $10,000
Return travel= $4,000
Total = $41,100 (4,800,000 PKR)

I'm having my father who is my sponsor arranged this amount by somehow (taking loan from his friend...) and he has just deposited this amount last week in his personal bank account.
Would you please mind answering the following questions (basically one question)?

1) When should I apply for the study permit as my father's account has been almost empty until last week when he deposited 4,800,000 PKR?
2) Shall I've to wait for sometime, having this amount matured to eradicate even 1% doubt of refusal?
3) Or I can apply immediately that there won't be any objection on the sudden availability of proof of funds?

Thanks in advance.

Ahadch3357

Nov 3, 2019
Wazirabad, Pakistan
Category........
CEC
Hi there,
I'm from Pakistan, but I live and work in Bahrain. I have just received my Letter of Acceptance from the institute where I want to study in Saskatchewan.

Following are the expenses for my one year study program;
Tuition= $17,100
My (living)= $10,000
Family- 3 members (living)= $10,000
Return travel= $4,000
Total = $41,100 (4,800,000 PKR)

I'm having my father who is my sponsor arranged this amount by somehow (taking loan from his friend...) and he has just deposited this amount last week in his personal bank account.
Would you please mind answering the following questions (basically one question)?

1) When should I apply for the study permit as my father's account has been almost empty until last week when he deposited 4,800,000 PKR?
2) Shall I've to wait for sometime, having this amount matured to eradicate even 1% doubt of refusal?
3) Or I can apply immediately that there won't be any objection on the sudden availability of proof of funds?

Thanks in advance.
Will you apply from Bahrain?

qasimtaqi

Feb 2, 2020
Many thanks for your help and prompt reply.
Yes. Actually it is only one question under 03 different scenarios.

Last edited:

MeherHamza

Sep 20, 2021
Hi Iam pakistani but recently iam living in bahrain as dependent iam studying in university of Bahrain bsc accounting and this is my last year Iam planining to study in canada at red river college pg diploma after complete my study
Can anyone help me
What decuments i need to apply for study permit ?
I searched and found that
I need acceptence letter
, proof of funds
, passport
, and fill some forms

But Iam not sure what kind of proof of funds i want to show
Iam planning to open gic account but not sure can i open gic as resident of bahrain

Please anyone can help me with right decuments i need to show with detail