+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof of funds SINP

MadmaxR

Dec 31, 2020
Hey guys, I am having stocks with Zerodha since about 2 years now(present value is bit higher than required). How do I show these stocks as my POF for SINP?
Hi @partht.Which document you submitted for Stocks in zerodha as POF

partht

Aug 31, 2019
1) Letter of Explanation, explaining that Im holding stocks with zerodha and that those funds are available to me are liquid.
2) CMR copy signed and stamped by zerodha. can be downloaded from kite console.
3) Statement of Holding as on date of submission i.e 17th august 2022 (I submitted application on 19th Aug) and as on 13th May 2022 (94 days prior to prove funds are atleast 90 days old). These statements were *stamped and signed* by zerodha but on CDSL Letterhead.
4) CMR copy of other brokerage firm because I had some stocks there too
5) Similar statement of holding stamped by that brokerage but on CDSL Letterhead.

If you need anything else let me know.

Reactions: MadmaxR

MadmaxR

Dec 31, 2020
1) Letter of Explanation, explaining that Im holding stocks with zerodha and that those funds are available to me are liquid.
2) CMR copy signed and stamped by zerodha. can be downloaded from kite console.
3) Statement of Holding as on date of submission i.e 17th august 2022 (I submitted application on 19th Aug) and as on 13th May 2022 (94 days prior to prove funds are atleast 90 days old). These statements were *stamped and signed* by zerodha but on CDSL Letterhead.
4) CMR copy of other brokerage firm because I had some stocks there too
5) Similar statement of holding stamped by that brokerage but on CDSL Letterhead.

If you need anything else let me know.
Thanks for the prompt reply @partht. My stocks are in HDFC securities.I checked but couldn't find option to download CMR copy.I will try get the CMR by visiting branch or calling customer care.

Regarding Holding statement, I could download only the current Holding statement but cannot download the past holding statement as HDFC doesn't have option for date range.

Also is it necessary to get it stamped.Did you download the statements and got it stamped and signed at branch?

partht

Aug 31, 2019
Thanks for the prompt reply @partht. My stocks are in HDFC securities.I checked but couldn't find option to download CMR copy.I will try get the CMR by visiting branch or calling customer care.

Regarding Holding statement, I could download only the current Holding statement but cannot download the past holding statement as HDFC doesn't have option for date range.

Also is it necessary to get it stamped.Did you download the statements and got it stamped and signed at branch?
Hi, it's better to get it stamped.
I didn't visit branch as zerodha doesn't have branches.
But you can get all these items in HDFC branch.
They will give you statements as on whatever date you require.