+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof of funds requirements - Explained

md_uddin

Jul 18, 2017
Hello,
My question is almost similar to @pp604977. Banks in Australia don't provide the bank letter accordingly to IRCC's requirements. The bank letter is auto generated which includes Account holder's name, type of account, account opening date and current balance as at date. Even though i showed them the IRCC letter format, they refuse to give it. It is same with all Australian bank. None of the bank will provide such letter. I do not have any debt. But, it wont be written on the bank letter and not even 6 month's average monthly fund.

What do i do on this situation? thanks

pp604977

Aug 18, 2017
Hello,
My question is almost similar to @pp604977. Banks in Australia don't provide the bank letter accordingly to IRCC's requirements. The bank letter is auto generated which includes Account holder's name, type of account, account opening date and current balance as at date. Even though i showed them the IRCC letter format, they refuse to give it. It is same with all Australian bank. None of the bank will provide such letter. I do not have any debt. But, it wont be written on the bank letter and not even 6 month's average monthly fund.

What do i do on this situation? thanks
I read through a few more posts and they said no need to show credit card information.... So I am going with that plan. ... Good luck to you!

Reactions: md_uddin

andy12345

Star Member
Feb 3, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi Everyone,

My friend received an ITA and he needs help regarding POF. He currently doesn't have enough money on his name. Plus he has a monthly installment that comes out of his Bank Account every month.

His Father is willing to transfer money into his Bank account(Which would not be sufficient) and his cousin(Both of them together will be sufficient) as well. Also he will be able to take that money to Canada when needed. The only thing is that he currently does not have enough in his bank account.

The money will be transferred in a month's period but no more than a month and a half. This would leave him only a month and a half before he applies.

Would this create any problem in receiving the PR? Also the money that needs to be transferred into the account should be Loan amount plus the required amount?

Any comment is appreciated. Thanks in Advance!

Indian_2017

Apr 15, 2017
Dear All,

My IELTS score are L = 6.5, S=6.0, W=5.5 and R = 5.0 (unfortunately because in mock test i can easily get 7.0 and above).

I know i am not eligible for SINP EE and i need expert opinion should i apply for SINP OID, I am civil engineer and i have 10 years experience and my sister in law also live in saskatchewan

Waiting for your reply soon

My Consultant told me that you still apply for SINP OID with this IELTS Score do u think ?. Secondly if i give ielts test and my result are lower than current score, so can i use my previous score ?
Yes, u can appply

abcvita2012

Star Member
Jun 5, 2017
Hello everyone,

My proof of funds show my first name, father name and family name. However, in my passport in my passport only my name and family name are in english while my father name for some reason is written in arabic only. What should I do? Do I attach a birth certificate that shows my father name in english or do i translate the passport name legally?

Also, what is the validity of the bank letter. Is two weeks before submission fine?

abcvita2012

Star Member
Jun 5, 2017
Hi Everyone,

My friend received an ITA and he needs help regarding POF. He currently doesn't have enough money on his name. Plus he has a monthly installment that comes out of his Bank Account every month.

His Father is willing to transfer money into his Bank account(Which would not be sufficient) and his cousin(Both of them together will be sufficient) as well. Also he will be able to take that money to Canada when needed. The only thing is that he currently does not have enough in his bank account.

The money will be transferred in a month's period but no more than a month and a half. This would leave him only a month and a half before he applies.

Would this create any problem in receiving the PR? Also the money that needs to be transferred into the account should be Loan amount plus the required amount?

What kind of loan is that? Personal?

Faffy

Sep 5, 2017
Hi Everyone,

Hello..did you ever get a response to this one. I would like to know how you finally got around this. Thanks

goingtocanadasoon

Star Member
Aug 28, 2016
Hello,

My question is real simple as compared to other folks I read through.

I have enough balance to show in one bank account with a letter and past statements. Question is regarding Credit Cards. My bank didnt include Credit Card info in my letter. So, do I need to include credit card in my application? If it's needed, can I just show them past 6-12 month credit card statements.

Thanks in advance.
I think you can just show the past few month's statements. Taht's what I am planning to do.

goingtocanadasoon

Star Member
Aug 28, 2016
I had the money transferred from my parents. What should I do next? Get a notary documents justifying the POF and the suddent spike in my account? Please help.

monkeyspanner

Sep 7, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
25-10-2017
AOR Received.
25-10-2017
Med's Done....
08-11-2017
Passport Req..
19-12-2017
I am a UK citizen providing e-APR documents for PR under CEC. I have been asked to provide financial information as part of the document list. I have sufficient funds to prove C$12300 in one bank but have other bank accounts. Do I need a letter from each bank or will the one be OK? Also should I declare my student loan? Thanks any advice would be appreciated.

md_uddin

Jul 18, 2017
Hi
Need assistance. I have started to gather all the documents required to apply for FSW. Regarding POF, we got more than the required fund. The POF consists of my savings (salary) and my spouse's savings (saving) which she transferred it into my bank account. To prove this large transfer, I will get a statutory declaration signed by my spouse stating all the necessary info needed and will also write a LOE explaining about the fund transfer from my spouse.

In this case, do I also have to provide bank letter and bank statement or bank statement only for my spouse as well, OR submitting my bank letter, bank statement, LOE and statutory from my spouse is enough?

Seniors please advice!

Last edited: