+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof of funds requirement

ShanayaK

Nov 24, 2019
Hi

I do not have sufficient 4 months balance in my bank statements to show as POF for the first year. I have already paid my first semester MBA fees and have received the LOA from the university.
My mother is mortgaging one of her lands to a third party (not a bank/financial institute), with a proper legal mortgage bond documents to provide me with half of my fund requirements for the MBA first year fees. For the rest I'm planing to show my employee provident fund documents (which I can claim upon resigning my current employer). Just want to check whether CIC will accept mortgage deed details with an affidavit from my mother stating she is supporting my education ?

Would be great if someone can help me on this regard as soon as possible.

Thank you in advance!

Naijaboy

Dec 29, 2019
Hi

I do not have sufficient 4 months balance in my bank statements to show as POF for the first year. I have already paid my first semester MBA fees and have received the LOA from the university.
My mother is mortgaging one of her lands to a third party (not a bank/financial institute), with a proper legal mortgage bond documents to provide me with half of my fund requirements for the MBA first year fees. For the rest I'm planing to show my employee provident fund documents (which I can claim upon resigning my current employer). Just want to check whether CIC will accept mortgage deed details with an affidavit from my mother stating she is supporting my education ?

Would be great if someone can help me on this regard as soon as possible.

Thank you in advance!
It's not compulsory just make sure money enters your account frequently and your have your tuition fees for a year with 10k cad and extra 2k for travel costs so if your tuition fee is 10kcad you are expected to have an end statement of 22k cad

Reactions: ShanayaK

ShanayaK

Nov 24, 2019
It's not compulsory just make sure money enters your account frequently and your have your tuition fees for a year with 10k cad and extra 2k for travel costs so if your tuition fee is 10kcad you are expected to have an end statement of 22k cad
Thank you for your input!