+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof of Funds: Format of Gift Deed, Affidavit and LOE

Mr_fabrizio

Star Member
Oct 18, 2018
Thanks for the help!! Now I am planning to transfer the whole amount as 1 or 2 transactions from my parents' account in my salary account. Will that be ok now?
Moreover, since it is a salary account. I have a lot of daily transactions like bill payments and rent payments. Is that fine?
It is fine if you transfer it into salary account.
In my own situation,I transferred the funds I received from my parents into my salary account,and subsequently created a fixed deposit with the funds I received

Prettyangelx

Jun 26, 2019
Please FAM, I need urgent help with gift deed matter. I am the PA and my husband's maternal uncle would be gifting us about 91% of the money. I have some questions as regards this and I need any advice or suggestions anyone can give:
-Should he send the money into my account , hubby sends the remaining money to me while I support with gift deed stating he is my uncle-in-law?
OR
-Should hubby receive the money and his uncle signs a gift deed under his name. After which he writes me a letter of consent granting me access to account.
OR
Husband's uncle should Send to mother in-law who sends to me accompanied with a gift deed and Hubby transfers the rest of the money.

Please I need urgent help cos I'm really confused on what to do as I am about submitting my application

martzino93

Aug 31, 2019
It is fine if you transfer it into salary account.
In my own situation,I transferred the funds I received from my parents into my salary account,and subsequently created a fixed deposit with the funds I received
Please I will like to know what is the ideal tenor to use when creating the fixed deposit

Rakshiruby

Star Member
Nov 25, 2019
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
12-11-2019
AOR Received.
07-01-2020
Med's Done....
24-01-2020
You don't need to show 6 months balance if its a gift deed! Don't decline ITA...
Hello,
I have the gift deed, affidavit and LOE, do I still need 6 months statements and bank letter? Please let me know. Thanks!

imsohaib95

Aug 16, 2019
Hi All.
I have a question regarding the Settlement funds for OINP. My uncle who lives in Canada is giving me the required settlement funds. If I make a gift deed and show the transactions, would that be enough. Please advise. Thanks.

Ramsha Bukhari

Star Member
Sep 23, 2019
Hello,
I have the gift deed, affidavit and LOE, do I still need 6 months statements and bank letter? Please let me know. Thanks!
Hey..did you submit the banl statements and bank letter?Also what is the difference between the gift deed and affidavit.I have just got gift deed

Rakshiruby

Star Member
Nov 25, 2019
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
12-11-2019
AOR Received.
07-01-2020
Med's Done....
24-01-2020
Hey..did you submit the banl statements and bank letter?Also what is the difference between the gift deed and affidavit.I have just got gift deed
Hi, yes I submitted an affidavit for gift deed which was notarized and also the bank statements for 6 months along with bank's letter.

Manandeep_22

Jan 9, 2020
Question:

Who approves the gift deed?
Because the bank manager informed that bank does not provides any approval.

What needs to be done.

I am perplexed in this process.

Cab anyone explain thoroughly?

Please it's urgent.

Regards
Manandeep Singh

haris_rasheed

Jul 13, 2018
Question:

Who approves the gift deed?
Because the bank manager informed that bank does not provides any approval.

What needs to be done.

I am perplexed in this process.

Cab anyone explain thoroughly?

Please it's urgent.

Regards
Manandeep Singh
No one approves a Gift Deed. It is between you and the person who is making the gift for you. You can make a Gift Deed on Notary paper and sign it by both parties. The one who is giving away the money and the one who is recieving it.

Ramsha Bukhari

Star Member
Sep 23, 2019
No one approves a Gift Deed. It is between you and the person who is making the gift for you. You can make a Gift Deed on Notary paper and sign it by both parties. The one who is giving away the money and the one who is recieving it.
Hey Haris, along with the gift deed, bank statements and bank letter, is there anything else that you submitted?Like proof of relationship with the donor and donor's ID etc?

haris_rasheed

Jul 13, 2018
Hey Haris, along with the gift deed, bank statements and bank letter, is there anything else that you submitted?Like proof of relationship with the donor and donor's ID etc?
Naa i got it from my mother so i didnt share any proof of relationship. Though during the application where you tell about the family memebers, i gave my mother details along with other family members.

Ramsha Bukhari

Star Member
Sep 23, 2019
Naa i got it from my mother so i didnt share any proof of relationship. Though during the application where you tell about the family memebers, i gave my mother details along with other family members.
oh alright..yeah i am doing the same..and is there any place where we need to upload our Nadra's FRC as well?or we just need to provide the details of family members and that is it

haris_rasheed

Jul 13, 2018
oh alright..yeah i am doing the same..and is there any place where we need to upload our Nadra's FRC as well?or we just need to provide the details of family members and that is it
FRC not needed unless they ask for proving our family to them. I got FRC but didnt upload it anywhere. You should have it with you atleast. Just provide the details of all family members for now.