NOC Code......
Nomination.....
05-11-2019
AOR Received.
27-12-2019
Med's Done....
20-01-2020
Hello Guys,
I have Just got an invitation notice from IRCC. I have very less amount in my salary account but my wife's (individual account) account has the required amount for POF, she got the money from his father as a Gift deed. What should I do?
Should I attach a Gift Deed from my wife and transfer the money to my bank account? Will it work? Please let me know. We do have a mutual account in SBI but it's notorious for not giving any documents that is why we prefered to get the money in my wife's account.
If its in her account for more than 6 months, statement is enuf. if its been less than 6 months, show the gift deed affidavit and couple of weeks statement of her dad n hers. You can also consider making a FD.

empiresingh

Aug 5, 2020
If its in her account for more than 6 months, statement is enuf. if its been less than 6 months, show the gift deed affidavit and couple of weeks statement of her dad n hers. You can also consider making a FD.
Can she transfer the required money in my account? We both have individual accounts. can I get a gift deed from her to show the transfer?

vis.sneha

Sep 17, 2019
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
05-11-2019
AOR Received.
27-12-2019
Med's Done....
20-01-2020
In my case
Can she transfer the required money in my account? We both have individual accounts. can I get a gift deed from her to show the transfer?
In my case, My husband had required money but i was primary applicant. He had liquidated money from mutual funds and it was difficult to show how he got all that money. So he transferred to my dad (gift deed) and after couple of days my dad trasferred to me as gift deed. As my dad isnt part of application he had to provide 1 week statement. I made FD and 1 week statement with gift deed transaction.

so i guess, if ur wife is part of application, u will need tp show how she got money. Better make an affidavit showing u hv access to her money.

empiresingh

Aug 5, 2020
In my case

In my case, My husband had required money but i was primary applicant. He had liquidated money from mutual funds and it was difficult to show how he got all that money. So he transferred to my dad (gift deed) and after couple of days my dad trasferred to me as gift deed. As my dad isnt part of application he had to provide 1 week statement. I made FD and 1 week statement with gift deed transaction.

so i guess, if ur wife is part of application, u will need tp show how she got money. Better make an affidavit showing u hv access to her money.
thank you for your prompt reply. So I will need to attach:
  1. A gift deed from my father-in-law to my wife(father-daughter).
  2. My Wife's bank statement/average bank balance document
  3. My Wife's NOC
  4. My Bank's bank statement/average bank balance document
  5. LOE
Please let me know if I am right.

vis.sneha

Sep 17, 2019
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
05-11-2019
AOR Received.
27-12-2019
Med's Done....
20-01-2020
When was gift deed sent??

Sagnik Ghosh

Nov 8, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
I'm supposing you're submitting a joint application? If yes, you can just sign an affidavit from your wife saying that you can use the amount in your wife's account (in case you're the primary applicant. If she's primary, no need).

If you're applying singly, then your idea should work.

Footnote: SBI does issue bank statement, so you just need to go there and request for one. It was smooth for me.

vis.sneha

Sep 17, 2019
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
05-11-2019
AOR Received.
27-12-2019
Med's Done....
20-01-2020
But need to gv proof where wife got that money... if its not in her account for atleast 6 months...

empiresingh

Aug 5, 2020
I'm supposing you're submitting a joint application? If yes, you can just sign an affidavit from your wife saying that you can use the amount in your wife's account (in case you're the primary applicant. If she's primary, no need).

If you're applying singly, then your idea should work.

Footnote: SBI does issue bank statement, so you just need to go there and request for one. It was smooth for me.
Thanks for your reply.
Yes, you are right, I am the prime applicant. Her consent to use her account will be suffice? I will attach her farther’s gift deed to her account balance.

vis.sneha

Sep 17, 2019
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
05-11-2019
AOR Received.
27-12-2019
Med's Done....
20-01-2020
ok. Then bank statement of father in law n wife both required. Balance statememt from wife's bank. Affudavit stating u can access wife money and ur bank statement. N gift deed.

I would advice u to make FD. I.was advised the same by my consultant.

2 days only
[/QUOT

empiresingh

Aug 5, 2020
ok. Then bank statement of father in law n wife both required. Balance statememt from wife's bank. Affudavit stating u can access wife money and ur bank statement. N gift deed.

I would advice u to make FD. I.was advised the same by my consultant.
Okay, but why would we need to show her father’s bank account? Any logic behind it? He’s is already giving the gift deed and he’s not accompanying with us. Correct me if I am wrong.

Mike@2019

Oct 13, 2019
Okay, but why would we need to show her father’s bank account? Any logic behind it? He’s is already giving the gift deed and he’s not accompanying with us. Correct me if I am wrong.
You DO NOT need your father in-law's bank statement. You would however need the receipt of the transaction between your wife and father in-law, along side the gift deed.
1. LOE
2. Gift deed (signed by you father in-law and your wife)
3. Receipt of the transaction from his account to hers
4. Her account statement
5. Her signed consent to use the funds (if she's accompanying you)
6. Your account statement (if you have any money in it)
7. Anyother account you have with available funds.

In that order, scan everything in one PDF document and you'll be fine.

I used a gift deed from my father, I only provided 1, 2, 3, and 6.

Mike@2019

Oct 13, 2019
You DO NOT need your father in-law's bank statement. You would however need the receipt of the transaction between your wife and father in-law, along side the gift deed.
1. LOE
2. Gift deed (signed by you father in-law and your wife)
3. Receipt of the transaction from his account to hers
4. Her account statement
5. Her signed consent to use the funds (if she's accompanying you)
6. Your account statement (if you have any money in it)
7. Anyother account you have with available funds.

In that order, scan everything in one PDF document and you'll be fine.

I used a gift deed from my father, I only provided 1, 2, 3, and 6.
And include your bank reference. Make that number 2 while scanning.

Go to your bank and ask them to write a letter addressed to IRCC. The letter should include all IRCC is asking for. Whatever the bank can't include in the letter - maybe because of their policy - include that explanation in the LOE.

I hope that helps.

empiresingh

Aug 5, 2020
And include your bank reference. Make that number 2 while scanning.

Go to your bank and ask them to write a letter addressed to IRCC. The letter should include all IRCC is asking for. Whatever the bank can't include in the letter - maybe because of their policy - include that explanation in the LOE.

I hope that helps.
Thank you for your reply. I will do that!

Reactions: Mike@2019

navroze92

Sep 1, 2020
Guys I had a question regarding proof of funds, I would really appreciate your help. I have broken my FD from one of my banks in July and deposited to my other bank and created a FD there which will be used to show all my proof of funds.
While showing proof of funds do I need to show the transfer amount along with the FD I held in the previous bank? Also what other documents would i need to submit?

Last edited: