+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof of funds for Canada visitor visa for 15 days

avinabh99

Feb 11, 2020
I know many other threads are there in this topic, but nothing matches to my situation fully.
I am working for govt of India, and I have apartment in my name.

I want to go to Canada with my wife, to visit my sister and her family. They are PR holders.
As of now I am planning to fund the trip on my own.
How much fund should I mention in visa application form ?
As per my calculations, 9500 cad can be the total expenditure for 2 people.

Also can I show my apartment papers as proof of fund, along with bank statement and salary slips ?

kat3onah

May 13, 2019
Category........
I know many other threads are there in this topic, but nothing matches to my situation fully.
I am working for govt of India, and I have apartment in my name.

I want to go to Canada with my wife, to visit my sister and her family. They are PR holders.
As of now I am planning to fund the trip on my own.
How much fund should I mention in visa application form ?
As per my calculations, 9500 cad can be the total expenditure for 2 people.
You can put any amount even exceeding $10,000 CAD. What matters is the Visa Officer can see on you bank account that you really have the means or in simple terms money to spend for your trip.
Also can I show my apartment papers as proof of fund, along with bank statement and salary slips ?
Refer to this link for proof of means

avinabh99

Feb 11, 2020
Being a govt employee, the issue is that I don't have all the 1000 cad at a time. I have to book tickets first, then next month book hotels, next book activities, then save money to till the journey time for spending there.
But one thing for sure I wont be crunched for money as my salary is steady and never delay happens in that.

How to show that to the VISA officials.

Thanks

Rach03

Aug 15, 2019
Being a govt employee, the issue is that I don't have all the 1000 cad at a time. I have to book tickets first, then next month book hotels, next book activities, then save money to till the journey time for spending there.
But one thing for sure I wont be crunched for money as my salary is steady and never delay happens in that.

Thanks
You have to provide them with your labour contract, payslip, bank statement for 3 latest months, saving account's confirmation, title deed, etc. in your name.

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Thanks
Don't book anything until you get the visa! Otherwise you would just waste money. Create your own travel itineraries to the visa post instead.