Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello members,

can anyone guide me here...

I have invested all my amount in National Saving Certificates Pakistan called (Defense Saving Certificate) up to 10k CAD and in my bank account no good balance in there only Payroll Deposit for every month will put in there. My question are as followings:

1- Is National Saving Certificate accepted by CIC as POF?

2- I m applying as Principal Applicant with my Spouse in FSW 2014 so i need to required show POF 14,720 CAD$. So i required to arrange additional 5K CAD, can i deposit small amount like around (20K PKR equivalent to 220 CAD) in week are these weekly transaction bother CIC Staff or will it raised alarm?

Please reply

- RKBladeX

sujwal

Jan 24, 2013
Hello
I have a query and hope somebody from this thread will help on on this.
Basically, I live in UK but my home country is Nepal.
I do not have any funds in the UK but I have funds in my home country in my own account sufficient for CIC settlement funds.
Will London Visa office will accept bank statements from Nepal?

My personal feeling is that wherever the money i have that is my property so i should be able to show that.
Thank you.

niagracalling

Champion Member
Jun 27, 2014
Chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b]New Delhi[/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=purple][b]1111[/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=purple][b]08-09-2014[/b][/color]
Doc's Request.
[color=purple][b]DD 24-11-2014[/b][/color]
Nomination.....
[color=purple][b]PER 16-12-2014[/b][/color]
IELTS Request
[color=purple][b]Sent[/b][/color]
File Transfer...
[color=purple][b]Started processing on 27-02-2015[/b][/color]
Med's Request
[color=purple][b]25-03-2015[/b][/color]
Med's Done....
[color=purple][b]28-03-2015 Third line update 08-04-2015[/b][/color]
Interview........
[color=purple][b]Skipped (Decision Made 14-05-2015)[/b][/color]
Passport Req..
[color=purple][b]13-05-2015[/b][/color]
VISA ISSUED...
[color=purple][b]21-05-2015[/b][/color][img]http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f126/pranav1981/canadianflag_zpsftrnold1.gif[/img]
LANDED..........
[img]http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f126/pranav1981/canstock14162064_zpsbfe36209.jpg[/img]
sujwal said:
Hello
I have a query and hope somebody from this thread will help on on this.
Basically, I live in UK but my home country is Nepal.
I do not have any funds in the UK but I have funds in my home country in my own account sufficient for CIC settlement funds.
Will London Visa office will accept bank statements from Nepal?

My personal feeling is that wherever the money i have that is my property so i should be able to show that.
Thank you.
Absolutely. you have to convert the money in CAD any which way. so go ahead.

khurrambhatti

Star Member
May 31, 2014
Toronto - Canada
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-11-2014
File Transfer...
10-02-2015
Med's Request
18-08-2015
Med's Done....
01-09-2015
Passport Req..
10-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
09-09-2015
LANDED..........
01-05-2016
Can anybody tell me how much old bank certificate is acceptable? ?

bensonams

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2013
Cappuccino said:
At any point during the process they can ask to see proof of funds, and may ask to see up to 12 months bank statements. I believe they do this on a spotcheck basis precisely to prevent applicants from temporarily borrowing the funds and claiming the money belongs to them.

If they see a large amount deposited they will ask you to prove its source. When you can't prove its source (or have to admit it is borrowed) your application will fail AND they may make you ineligible to reapply for a number of years.

It's not worth it!

If you do not have sufficient funds to apply, you can look into Category 2 or PNP with a job offer from a Canadian employer, in which case proof of settlement funds is not required.

Wayne.
Good

bensonams

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2013
mustafa.sariya said:
Hello bro...!!!

I haven't found such documentation on cic, I have also relied much on what people says on this forum, and in my case that wasn't required as well. However since you asked me the question i tried to search on cic, but i didn't find anything written in black and white. But i came across manual stating the eligibility requirement for accepting the application. I am attaching the link for the same http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/op/op06c-eng.pdf.

Please go to point number 12.1 last para page number 24 ...where they have mentioned.

"Pursuant to R77, the requirements and criteria set forth in R76 must be met at the time the
application is made, as well as when the permanent resident visa is issued. If the applicant is
unable to demonstrate that they have sufficient funds available to meet the requirements,
the
officer should refuse the application and proceed to section 14.2."

Here i am interpreting that they have mentioned "applicant" have to demonstrate the POF and as per the form, your spouse is also an applicant. Further they have mentioned "they have sufficient fund", interpreting that if it was intended for prinicipal applicant then why should they write "they".

Forgive me if the answer is not upto your expectation but this is what i could provide best. I will keep searching, if get i will let you know.

Thank you
Ok

easyhawk

Oct 24, 2014
It should be the latest ( I would suggest it should not be more than a month old to be on safer side)

khurrambhatti said:
Can anybody tell me how much old bank certificate is acceptable? ?

girirangaraju

Apr 8, 2014
Hi ,

Can anyone tell me how long we have to hold this funds in the bank account ? The consultancy through which I am processing is saying that the funds should be shown for a maximum period of 10 months. Whereas, one of friend is processing PR with a Canadian based consultancy 'Xenoom' , they say that it is sufficient to hold the funds just for a single day !. Which is right ?

sujwal

Jan 24, 2013
girirangaraju said:
Hi ,

Can anyone tell me how long we have to hold this funds in the bank account ? The consultancy through which I am processing is saying that the funds should be shown for a maximum period of 10 months. Whereas, one of friend is processing PR with a Canadian based consultancy 'Xenoom' , they say that it is sufficient to hold the funds just for a single day !. Which is right ?
Both are wrong. Funds must be there throught the process. Also you must have proof of fund when you land.

ayferkayhan

Oct 18, 2014
Hi,

Would it be ok if i get a letter from my company (working for 3,5 years) stating that they will be providing CAD 15.000 in cash for severance when i resign?

Thank you
Regards
Ayfer

sujwal

Jan 24, 2013
ayferkayhan said:
Hi,

Would it be ok if i get a letter from my company (working for 3,5 years) stating that they will be providing CAD 15.000 in cash for severance when i resign?

Thank you
Regards
Ayfer
No.

ayferkayhan

Oct 18, 2014
sujwal said:
thanks for the reply Sujwal. let me ask it this way, proof of funds is not mandatory when sending the documents to CIC Sydney,Nova Scotia ( first application), right? It will be asked by the choosen Visa Office once my application is processed?

Kind Regards
Ayfer

sujwal

Jan 24, 2013
ayferkayhan said:
thanks for the reply Sujwal. let me ask it this way, proof of funds is not mandatory when sending the documents to CIC Sydney,Nova Scotia ( first application), right? It will be asked by the choosen Visa Office once my application is processed?

Kind Regards
Ayfer
Proof of fund is mandatory to send with your application to CIO Sydney if you are applying under Federal Skilled worker category also visa office may ask it again later. If you are applying under Provincial nominee then you do not need to send document to CIO but the visa office may ask in later stage.

nicksar

Nov 6, 2014
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2-Dec-2014
Doc's Request.
DD Encashed on 26-Jan-2015
Nomination.....
PER: 22-Feb-2015
AOR Received.
23-Mar-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with the Application
File Transfer...
23-Mar-2015
Med's Request
5-May-2016
Med's Done....
First Round 11-May-2016 | 2nd Round - 10-Jan-2016
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
28-Feb-2017
VISA ISSUED...
6-Apr-2017
Hi members.

How long will we be need to maintain the funds?

From which phase to which phase?

Your suggestion would be more helpful