+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof of Funds (Express Entry)

Live life

May 6, 2017
Do tha bank statements required for proof of funds need to have some funds inflow like salary etc Or can it be just a simple savings account maintained for the purpose of fixed deposits?

Prt0721

Mar 26, 2017
Hi All,

Finally going to submit all my documents today. For proof of funds I have following supporting documents:
1. 6 months Account statement from my salary account (should I get online statement signed and stamped by the bank?)
2. Letter from the bank mentioning my account opening date, address, stamped and signed by branch manager on letterhead.
3. Latest bank certificate showing my credit and debit balance.
4. EPF account online statement, UAN card downloaded from the website since PF office refused my request for stamped ledger. I'll be explaining in my LOE that I'll be able to withdraw employee +employer contribution amount after resignation and also the same can be verified from all the salary slips I have attached since the date of joining which also mentions my UAN number.

Let me know if this is good enough or if I'm missing anything

vimmy91

Star Member
Apr 27, 2017
India
Hello experts

I need urgent help !!

I got ITA on 17th may
Got balance certicate on 30th may

Its a fd which is going to mature on 5july

I will submit my file after it..
So should i get a new statement (after renewing it)

...bt by doing so
My funds will not b 6months old

Please suggest me
What should i do ???

baovydo

Jun 26, 2017
Hi guys,

Regarding my source of fund, I will sell my property (house) and transfer the money into my saving account/fixed deposit and will provide 6-month balance of my account as Proof of Fund. My current accounts don't have much money and this will be a sudden source. I am planning to upload my Property Ownership Document to prove that I am the owner, and the Selling/Buying Contract between me and the buyer to prove that this is where the money comes from, but it will come some time later, after the date I sell my house. Is it okay, and does this suffice to prove my Proof of Fund to CIC?

Also, do I need to upload Property Ownership Document when the buyer's name appear on it, too? (In our country, next buyer name will be updated in the same Property Ownership Document, this process will take some time, and the document will keep updating each time new buyer buys and owns the existing property)

Than you!! :)

Prats6

Aug 31, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
4th April 2017
Med's Done....
Upfront
Hi All,

Finally going to submit all my documents today. For proof of funds I have following supporting documents:
1. 6 months Account statement from my salary account (should I get online statement signed and stamped by the bank?)
2. Letter from the bank mentioning my account opening date, address, stamped and signed by branch manager on letterhead.
3. Latest bank certificate showing my credit and debit balance.
4. EPF account online statement, UAN card downloaded from the website since PF office refused my request for stamped ledger. I'll be explaining in my LOE that I'll be able to withdraw employee +employer contribution amount after resignation and also the same can be verified from all the salary slips I have attached since the date of joining which also mentions my UAN number.

Let me know if this is good enough or if I'm missing anything
1. Get a copy from the bank - signed and stamped
2. Same for a certificate as well
3. PF is a dicey one, I would suggest to get a statement from the PF office ideally, else get your certificate notarized.

Make sure the account does not have large deposits except your salary.

Prt0721

Mar 26, 2017
1. Get a copy from the bank - signed and stamped
2. Same for a certificate as well
3. PF is a dicey one, I would suggest to get a statement from the PF office ideally, else get your certificate notarized.

Make sure the account does not have large deposits except your salary.
Thank you, I'll try to get my PF statements notarized

Jim robster

Mar 29, 2017
Hi experts,

From what I understand in the forum , the amount at the time of submission has to be above the minimum cutoff and not last 6 months average balance
Nowhere does CIC say that the amount has to be maintained over the last 6 months.

My funds have been growing at a steady rate from 500 CAD since February till July (6 months average Balance of July will be 12000 cad - I need to reach 12300 cad) and I plan to submit in Aug with 13000 CAD.

For sudden spikes in average monthly balance I will explain accordingly in my LoE and for the amount gifted by my dad , Im uploading a gift deed , an affidavit signed by my father and my father's account statement highlighting the gift will be provided.

@DelPiero07 @vishalg and other experts , would require some clarity from you regarding the fact that - the amount at the time of submission has to be above the minimum cutoff and not last 6 months average balance

Any help regarding the above matter would be greatly appreciated.

jessi131

Nov 20, 2016
Hi All,
I had availed 0% interest loan from my current company as a benefit provided by them to their employees.
Now I have received a loan letter from the company stating the current outstanding amount and also same is visible on my salary slips.
Now please suggest whether I should attach this letter in proof of funds section? will it be confusing?
Here no information is visible in any of my bank accounts or statements, all the loan details are visible in my company provided documents. Please help

Thanks

jessi131

Nov 20, 2016
Hi All,
I had availed 0% interest loan from my current company as a benefit provided by them to their employees.
Now I have received a loan letter from the company stating the current outstanding amount and also same is visible on my salary slips.
Now please suggest whether I should attach this letter in proof of funds section? will it be confusing?
Here no information is visible in any of my bank accounts or statements, all the loan details are visible in my company provided documents. Please help

Thanks
Please, guys, help me on this...really urgent

vishalg

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2015
NOC Code......
Hi experts,

From what I understand in the forum , the amount at the time of submission has to be above the minimum cutoff and not last 6 months average balance
Nowhere does CIC say that the amount has to be maintained over the last 6 months.

My funds have been growing at a steady rate from 500 CAD since February till July (6 months average Balance of July will be 12000 cad - I need to reach 12300 cad) and I plan to submit in Aug with 13000 CAD.

For sudden spikes in average monthly balance I will explain accordingly in my LoE and for the amount gifted by my dad , Im uploading a gift deed , an affidavit signed by my father and my father's account statement highlighting the gift will be provided.

@DelPiero07 @vishalg and other experts , would require some clarity from you regarding the fact that - the amount at the time of submission has to be above the minimum cutoff and not last 6 months average balance

Any help regarding the above matter would be greatly appreciated.
Yes, your understanding is correct.