+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof of Funds (Express Entry)

moonarch

Oct 31, 2015
i ve as it is followed instructions mentioned in forum regarding POF as gift deed..my wife is principal applicant and she has got fund from his father..i will arrange gift deed affidavit and wealth statement of donor, but wat would i mention in wealth statement as my father in law lives in rural area and has some agriculture land and a house..as his assets but for his running income he has a book store which is not tax registered...so how can i arrange is running source of income in wealth statement??

pranab24

Star Member
May 5, 2017
Hi ... I need some help.

I have arranged the following:
1. Proof of Funds without the average monthly balance (Bank 1)
2. Last 6 months statement (Bank 1)
3. Proof of Funds for my wife's bank account (Bank 2)
4. Letter from Wife authorizing to include her bank account (Bank 2)
5. Last 6 months statement (Bank 2)

How do I upload this? Do I upload all in one document in the 'Proof of Funds' section, or just upload Bank 1 documents in 'Proof of Funds' section and the rest (Bank 2) in a separate document in Additional document section?

pranab24

Star Member
May 5, 2017
After combining my and my wife's bank accounts, I have sufficient current balance to show, however we fall a bit short in just one of the last 6 months average balance. Will that be an issue?

wickerman

Jun 20, 2017
Hi Everyone

I have a question regarding proof of funds.

Do I need to include my credit card statements too?

I am planning to just submit my bank statements, and I have sufficient funds.

However, if I include credit card debt, then I wont have enough (bank balance - credit card debt). So am unsure about what to do. Could you please help out.

thourb

Star Member
Sep 6, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Everyone

I have a question regarding proof of funds.

Do I need to include my credit card statements too?

I am planning to just submit my bank statements, and I have sufficient funds.

However, if I include credit card debt, then I wont have enough (bank balance - credit card debt). So am unsure about what to do. Could you please help out.
I have answered this question on the other thread you started. Please don't keep posting the question in multiple places - people here are friendly and will answer your question if they know the answer! No need to double post :)

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/proof-of-funds-question.504642/

AWD

Star Member
Nov 25, 2013
Do we need to show application and landing fees in bank statement along with expected proof of funds?

jaschaggar

Mar 8, 2017
Hi All

Need some help

I am submitting an FD certificate issued by the Bank that states the amount of funds in the FD . Is it necessary to get a declaration that the FD doesnt have any loans against it and that it can be liquidated ?

Anyone from India knows if indian banks are okay with issuing certificates like that?

Thanks a lot

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Do we need to show application and landing fees in bank statement along with expected proof of funds?
No, as you will already pay this fees to them before submitting (assuming you are paying landing fees also upfront) there is no need. You should have enough money in your account apart from landing and application fee, so that when you pay them your amount does not decrease. As long as you are providing proof of needed amount and it is maintained through out the process, you are fine.

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Hi All

Need some help

I am submitting an FD certificate issued by the Bank that states the amount of funds in the FD . Is it necessary to get a declaration that the FD doesnt have any loans against it and that it can be liquidated ?

Anyone from India knows if indian banks are okay with issuing certificates like that?

Thanks a lot
It will be great if you can get it mentioned on the balance certificate only, talk to your bank, all Indian banks have different policies in this case. I think as long as you request your bank they should not have any problem mentioning.

jaschaggar

Mar 8, 2017
It will be great if you can get it mentioned on the balance certificate only, talk to your bank, all Indian banks have different policies in this case. I think as long as you request your bank they should not have any problem mentioning.
Thanks Kiran, I just have a certificate right now stating the total amount of the FD and i have had that FD for over 2 years now . Lets hope they can issue a letter like that

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Thanks Kiran, I just have a certificate right now stating the total amount of the FD and i have had that FD for over 2 years now . Lets hope they can issue a letter like that
They will most likely, just tell them that embassy has specifically requested for this.

pino1130

Star Member
May 22, 2017
Hi fellows,
Do I need to ask the bank to mention "money can be withdrawn at any given time upon customer request" in the bank letter for my FD? In case they don't change their format, how could I mention this statement and get certified for it? Thank you a lot!

MingLong

Star Member
Jul 10, 2017
Hey Guys I have a question about proofs of funds. I have a post graduate work permit and just got an offer from a company. Can I provide the contract to prove that I can survive in Canada? my offer is not arranged employment. Thanks in advance.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Guys I have a question about proofs of funds. I have a post graduate work permit and just got an offer from a company. Can I provide the contract to prove that I can survive in Canada? my offer is not arranged employment. Thanks in advance.
No.

Since you have a PGWP the only way you could avoid showing POF is if you have LMIA OR if you're a CEC applicant.

MingLong

Star Member
Jul 10, 2017
No.

Since you have a PGWP the only way you could avoid showing POF is if you have LMIA OR if you're a CEC applicant.
thanks for replying! My banking account balance is about 8000 dollars and what if the employer pay me the salary. then I can wait two months salary and it should be enough fund. Is that ok? do I need to explain the money because the salary is less than 6 months. thanks again.