Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
iverma said:
Can we show company PF as proof of funds?
If yes, what will be the supporting documents?
Yes, you can get a PF account statement from PF office if that is not issued then you can show PF passbook along with salary slips and LOE

sunny5868

Jan 26, 2017
Hi guys,

I have the bank letter under the banks name, the type of accounts, account numbers ( only last 4 digits since its a corporate American bank) , average total for the past 6 months having sufficient amount and current balance for both accounts. Current balance is more than the balance of the 6 months average (which was already enough) and I have the necessary gift deeds for the increae current balance along with the transactions. The letter is also stamped with the bank's name and addres along with the call number for the bank and of course my name and address.

Do I need to attach bank statements as well?

Thanks for reading and replying

kaushalyap

Star Member
Dec 23, 2016
I'm having the same docs as yours and I'm attaching bank statements as well. In case they want to verify my salary remittances.

sunny5868

Jan 26, 2017
kaushalyap said:
I'm having the same docs as yours and I'm attaching bank statements as well. In case they want to verify my salary remittances.
My bank statements for each month is almost 10 pages long.

noyoucant

Star Member
Apr 29, 2017
hi every one,, I got Ita now,, i have money in bank in joint account with my parent((is my money)), how do I show is my money??

AtImechE

Star Member
May 3, 2017
Hi guys

I have a question. I moved back to my home country a year ago from UK after a long time. I didn't open an account here until February 2017 and deposited $15000 CAD within couple of days in cash. Balance has been going down since then as I have been withdrawing money regularly (Used for investment)
I just received my invitation to apply yesterday and wondering how will I show sufficient funds in my account?
I can deposit some money again in the bank and bring the balance back to $15000 CAD but would it have any affect on my application.

Also I have until 4 Aug to submit my application and the account wouldn't be 6 months old till then. How do I show bank statements or bank letter covering 6 months period?

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Regards

ATIMechE

Dodozin

May 4, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have like 15k in my account, however; In the last months I had like 14k, 13k, 12k, and etc...

Can my girlfriend deposit 5k in my account just to boost in this last month?

vishalg

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2015
NOC Code......
sunny5868 said:
My bank statements for each month is almost 10 pages long.
if size is the issue, try uploading that in LOE section. Do write an LOE though that you are uploading it here because of upload size restrictions

vishalg

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2015
NOC Code......
noyoucant said:
hi every one,, I got Ita now,, i have money in bank in joint account with my parent((is my money)), how do I show is my money??
the account cannot be joint with parents and/or siblings or any other relative excluding spouse.
Get your parent's name removed and then get the letter.

vishalg

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2015
NOC Code......
AtImechE said:
Hi guys

I have a question. I moved back to my home country a year ago from UK after a long time. I didn't open an account here until February 2017 and deposited $15000 CAD within couple of days in cash. Balance has been going down since then as I have been withdrawing money regularly (Used for investment)
I just received my invitation to apply yesterday and wondering how will I show sufficient funds in my account?
I can deposit some money again in the bank and bring the balance back to $15000 CAD but would it have any affect on my application.

Also I have until 4 Aug to submit my application and the account wouldn't be 6 months old till then. How do I show bank statements or bank letter covering 6 months period?

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Regards

ATIMechE
if you can prove that money is yours and where it is coming from then you're good.

vishalg

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2015
NOC Code......
Dodozin said:
I have like 15k in my account, however; In the last months I had like 14k, 13k, 12k, and etc...
This is fine
Can my girlfriend deposit 5k in my account just to boost in this last month?
you would need a gift deed from a person who is depositing a certain amount in your account. The gift can be from a relative

mpitillo

Star Member
Dec 10, 2013
Hey guys, I was wondering if you could help me out.

My partner and I are applying for Express Entry in the following months, where he is the principal applicant and I am added as the common-law partner. We are planning to provide both our bank documentations as POF, as we only reach the total amount when calculated altogether.

We do not have a joint account. What we have is our individual bank accounts on our own name. Because he is the principal applicant, I was wondering what is the "official" way to provide my bank information to be used as an addendum to his POF? Would it be as simple as providing everything asked on CIC website? So pretty much the same info twice, but one under his account/name and one in my account/name? Or do I need to also write a letter saying that "he is allowed" to use my money? I was with the impression that a letter wouldn't be needed, as I am also applying for EE as the common-law applicant.

Finally, in regards to the requirement of showing our average balance for the past 6 months in the bank. Would that be for the current month, plus the last 5? Or current month + 6 past months? i.e.: So let's say that I am sending my POF today. Would my bank need to show my balance of May + all the way back to November 2016? Or would that be from May to all the way back to December 2016?

I just want to make sure that I am providing the right documentation. I am not sure if we had the total amount of ~16k for all 6 months, but it is pretty close to it. By the time we submit the POF the final balance should be over 16k though. This should be alright, right?

Thanks a lot for your time!

Dave2017

Star Member
Mar 1, 2017
Hi Guys, I have a small query. My father has a fixed deposit of about CAD 18K, can he add me as a joint account holder in order to show it as a proof of funds for my EE profile?

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
Joint accounts with someone who's not your spouse are a no

kaushalyap

Star Member
Dec 23, 2016
Dave2017 said:
Hi Guys, I have a small query. My father has a fixed deposit of about CAD 18K, can he add me as a joint account holder in order to show it as a proof of funds for my EE profile?
Ask your father to give you the money as a gift by withdrawing through the FD.