vishalg

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2015
NOC Code......
akashbhalla89 said:
Hi Everyone,

I have got couple of doubts :-

I have received ITA and filling it out now

1. Regarding proof of funds - can i get gift deed from two different people ?
Yes
2. I am a student in canada already do i still need to show 12000 dollars ?
if you're invited under CEC then you don't need to show POF else you have to.
3. I will be getting married in oct and i want to add my spouse too but i believe that would be too late as by that time i will get my PR so what would be the best time to go back to INDIA and do legal mariage so as to add her.
you can get married anytime you want. If you get married before PR then you can inform CIC about it and submit additional medicals, PCC and Revised POF.
If you get married after getting PR then you will need to sponsor her which would take around 1 year

Thanks

tammypatel

Star Member
Jan 22, 2016
I need help, I am confused. I was reading all guidelines on CIC website as I may receive ITA today and would like to start completing my application, I am done with medical and PCC to be collected tomorrow, I will go and get proof of funds the same time tomorrow or day after tomorrow, in the interim I have ready this.

Proof of funds
Purpose

To confirm whether the applicant meets the low-income cut-off (LICO), assessed by the amount of money they hold compared to the number of people in their family

Document requirements

The applicant should provide an official letter(s) from one or more financial institutions that lists all current bank and investment accounts as well as outstanding debts, such as credit card debts and loans.
o The letter(s) must be printed on the letterhead of the financial institution and must include the applicant’s name, the contact information of the financial institution (address, telephone number and email address), the account numbers, the date each account was opened and the current balance of each account as well as the average balance for the past six months.
Other documents may also be requested, as necessary.
Individuals who must submit this documentation

The principal applicant

NOW my question is the funds are 50% in primary holder account and 50% in spouse account, I mean my husband has some and some is in my account my husband being primary account holder. does this mean my funds are not considered? while NSNP did consider the POF that we shared with them which were in both accounts (mine and my spouse). now I have been maintaining these funds since October 2015, should I transfer all money in my husband account? but then it will show recent entry, then it will be negative impact on my file. what should i do?

Are both accounts considered as POF or only Primary Account

adtjindal

Star Member
May 2, 2017
new delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
can i just show bank statements? i have enough in those. or do i have to show some kind of fixed deposit or something?

also, at the border, what will the officer seek? the same documents or can i just show my credit cards and such?

iverma

Apr 10, 2017
Hi all,

I am the primary applicant and I have all the money in my PPF account in Punjab National Bank.
My query is that will it be considered as there are certain restrictions on PPF withdrawal amount?
If this will be considered, what all documents are needed as PoF?

vishalg

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2015
NOC Code......
tammypatel said:
I need help, I am confused. I was reading all guidelines on CIC website as I may receive ITA today and would like to start completing my application, I am done with medical and PCC to be collected tomorrow, I will go and get proof of funds the same time tomorrow or day after tomorrow, in the interim I have ready this.

Proof of funds
Purpose

To confirm whether the applicant meets the low-income cut-off (LICO), assessed by the amount of money they hold compared to the number of people in their family

Document requirements

The applicant should provide an official letter(s) from one or more financial institutions that lists all current bank and investment accounts as well as outstanding debts, such as credit card debts and loans.
o The letter(s) must be printed on the letterhead of the financial institution and must include the applicant’s name, the contact information of the financial institution (address, telephone number and email address), the account numbers, the date each account was opened and the current balance of each account as well as the average balance for the past six months.
Other documents may also be requested, as necessary.
Individuals who must submit this documentation

The principal applicant

NOW my question is the funds are 50% in primary holder account and 50% in spouse account, I mean my husband has some and some is in my account my husband being primary account holder. does this mean my funds are not considered? while NSNP did consider the POF that we shared with them which were in both accounts (mine and my spouse). now I have been maintaining these funds since October 2015, should I transfer all money in my husband account? but then it will show recent entry, then it will be negative impact on my file. what should i do?

Are both accounts considered as POF or only Primary Account
spouse's ( dependent) account is also considered. Get a declaration from spouse that she allows the principal applicant to utilize the funds for immigration purpose and she will be accompanying the principal applicant upon receiving the COPR

vishalg

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2015
NOC Code......
adtjindal said:
can i just show bank statements? i have enough in those. or do i have to show some kind of fixed deposit or something?
fixed deposit is not mandatory. If you have liquid funds it is fine.
also, at the border, what will the officer seek? the same documents or can i just show my credit cards and such?
at the time of landing a bank statement is fine along with some cash

vishalg

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2015
NOC Code......
iverma said:
Hi all,

I am the primary applicant and I have all the money in my PPF account in Punjab National Bank.
My query is that will it be considered as there are certain restrictions on PPF withdrawal amount?
If this will be considered, what all documents are needed as PoF?
PPF is not considered as you rightly mentioned about the restrictions.

app4ee

Feb 13, 2017
Hello friends,
I have opened the bank account few days back and I have not added any funds in it. So, can I show sale of an Asset that is my car
which will be sufficient for my proof of funds requirement that is if I show my sale deed as a proof will it be accepted by CIC ?

Elkhan

Jan 28, 2017
Dears

I opened bank account 5 month ago and put into 2000 $ during first month. After that my bank informed me that regarding chrisis in country i cannot get back money from bank when i need this. I can get only 500$ for a day. That is why i stopped putting money in account. Now i want open account on another bank but SNIP require 3 month transaction report. If i open account and put enough money there during 10 day, may they reject my app? What you advice me to do to apply program without 3 month history?

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
app4ee said:
Hello friends,
I have opened the bank account few days back and I have not added any funds in it. So, can I show sale of an Asset that is my car
which will be sufficient for my proof of funds requirement that is if I show my sale deed as a proof will it be accepted by CIC ?
Yes it will be accepted.

param_bir

Jun 24, 2015
Dear Friends,

I need your guidance. I got my ITA on 19th April. Have my medical due for 15th May and PCC cleared for France and Singapore as I was there for my studies and work from 2008 - 2011. Local PCC also done. Me and my wife have applied together. For the proof of funds me and my wife decided to show 19000 CAD which is roughly INR 9.5 lacs. This money we have received last week from my grand mother and my wife parents. 10000 CAD in my account and same in hers, for out future settlement, total 20000 CAD and made FD's in our respective accounts. Apart from this we have a regular HDFC banking record savings would be around 3 lacs including EPF.

Would I need any supporting documentation to show the transfer from our family.

Would request your inputs for a successful application.

Best regards
Param

kaushalyap

Star Member
Dec 23, 2016
Hi,

I'm getting the Settlement funds from my uncle and got a gift deed and an affidavit as well. Should I upload any other document to prove the relationship? Or else shall I mention in the LOE that he is my father's younger brother.

Please advise.

Thanks.