Proof of Funds (Express Entry)

Tikhe0001

Star Member
Sep 14, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Maverick28 said:
Why would this be an issue? You are good with this letter.
sorry my bad!!!! actually they are not ready to write that funds are unencumbered and/or free from liens.

So will it be an issue?

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
Guys i will have to issue a new pcc to be on the safe side and it will cause me to submit later with my pof be dated 3 weeks old or more by the time i submit,is that ok?

KRahman

Star Member
Aug 28, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-04-2017
AOR Received.
21-04-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Hi,
This might be a silly question but is it okay to make transaction from my account after getting the bank letter while maintaining the minimum balance i mentioned on my EE profile ?

HiCan

Mar 29, 2017
For the POF, currently I am on deputation to another country and have sufficient funds in my salary account here. Do I still need to disclose / show all bank accounts and Loans in my home country ?

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
HiCan said:
For the POF, currently I am on deputation to another country and have sufficient funds in my salary account here. Do I still need to disclose / show all bank accounts and Loans in my home country ?
Just your salary account will do. No need to show other accounts.

Jamen

Star Member
Jun 29, 2016
Guys, I have one quick question to you.

I have sufficient fund in order to settle in Canada, but what if after settling in Canada I would like to borrow some money from my parents (which I don't have any chance to inform the Immigration office after getting ITA).

Is the Canadian Government going to charge any tax on this money?? Do you know their rules??
I'm lost a little bit and need some clarification on this issue.

Phong8877

Mar 7, 2017
Hi seniors can you please help me with my case?

I have
+ Bank account:3k CAD
+ Investment account (Net asset value): 64k CAD
+ Accumulated installment for an under construction apartment: 46k CAD

- Contractual payments to be paid for the apartment: 76k CAD

So even though I have more than what is required for funds at the moment, but when we take the contractual payments into account, it will mean that I have the fund under the apartment value, not cash.

So in this case what should I include in the documents Post-ITA guys? Do I need to have a valuation from independent parties for the under construction apartment?

Thank you so much. Appreciate any advice!!

vishalg

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2015
NOC Code......
Phong8877 said:
Hi seniors can you please help me with my case?

I have
+ Bank account:3k CAD
+ Investment account (Net asset value): 64k CAD
+ Accumulated installment for an under construction apartment: 46k CAD

- Contractual payments to be paid for the apartment: 76k CAD

So even though I have more than what is required for funds at the moment, but when we take the contractual payments into account, it will mean that I have the fund under the apartment value, not cash.

So in this case what should I include in the documents Post-ITA guys? Do I need to have a valuation from independent parties for the under construction apartment?

Thank you so much. Appreciate any advice!!
funds that are accepted are- saving account, FD, EPF ( if applicable), MFs and Stocks (accepted only after you redeem them), property and other assets such as cars are not accepted. You need to sell these assets and can then count them for POF.

Phong8877

Mar 7, 2017
vishalg said:
funds that are accepted are- saving account, FD, EPF ( if applicable), MFs and Stocks (accepted only after you redeem them), property and other assets such as cars are not accepted. You need to sell these assets and can then count them for POF.
Thank you so much Vishalg ;D ;D ;D

jpv2212

Jan 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
Hey friends,
My bank does not issue a bank statement for last 6 months on its letterhead or any letter with its stamp/sign.

What I could do is only download an electronic copy of 6 months statements from my internet banking account and upload as a part of PoF.

Kindly suggest..