Proof of Funds (Express Entry)

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rao_Canada said:
Dear Asivad Anac, please suggest what documents need to send as a POF,

My bank can issue below documents. (But will not issue a single documents that shows current balance along with date when the account was opened)
1. Six month bank statements (showing inflow and outflow).
2. Balance certificate (which will have my name, account number and current balance).
3. Account maintenance certificate (which will have my name, account number and date when the account was opened)

Regards
These would suffice. Explain any suspiciously large credit transaction(s) within the last 6 months.

kennyandchen

Star Member
Oct 8, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
You are being prompted for POF because you indicated that you have funds available. If you set that to 0, you'll not be prompted for POF.

Does you EE profile explicitly show eligibility for CEC as 'Met'? If yes, you can set the funds available to 0. If not, you'll have to show POF.
yes it shows met. would be OK if my POF didn't reach the min requirement ? I didn't put account opening date and credit card info on it, so I got worried.

Fate69

Star Member
Nov 13, 2013
My mum is about to send around $20000 to my account. How would I explain this? As a gift? What documents do I need to provide for Ontario PNP? Do I just need to write an explanation letter, or they need more proof that indicates it's transferred by a relative? Thanks for your help:)

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kennyandchen said:
yes it shows met. would be OK if my POF didn't reach the min requirement ? I didn't put account opening date and credit card info on it, so I got worried.
You're a CEC class PNP applicant hence exempted from POF. What you've submitted is more than required.

kennyandchen

Star Member
Oct 8, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
You're a CEC class PNP applicant hence exempted from POF. What you've submitted is more than required.
thanks for your reply! Sorry to bother you again. Call center told me my case has transferred to HKVO from Ottawa. Any ideas what parts of my application local VO will assess and what Ottawa will assess? I hope local VO just to issue the PPR email...

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kennyandchen said:
thanks for your reply! Sorry to bother you again. Call center told me my case has transferred to HKVO from Ottawa. Any ideas what parts of my application local VO will assess and what Ottawa will assess? I hope local VO just to issue the PPR email...
Typically, LVOs are roped in for intensive background checks, interview (if required) and PPR formalities.

kennyandchen

Star Member
Oct 8, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
Typically, LVOs are roped in for intensive background checks, interview (if required) and PPR formalities.
It doesnt make sense to me tho cuz all my work experience were in Canada. It would be easier for Ottawa to process..

faridshariff

Feb 2, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i have my savings in the form of Fixed Deposit in the bank. Can I show the FD receipts as a proof?

varun22

May 26, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
AOR Received.
28-01-2016<br>Medicals Passed - 29-01-2016 <br>Ghost Mail - 31-01-2016
Passport Req..
22-06-2016
kennyandchen said:
It doesnt make sense to me tho cuz all my work experience were in Canada. It would be easier for Ottawa to process..
Hi kennyandchen,

In your signature, I see Household register requested and Household register submitted.

Would you please share some information around what is it?
I have never seen this status till now.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
varun22 said:
Hi kennyandchen,

In your signature, I see Household register requested and Household register submitted.

Specific to Chinese applicants.

kennyandchen

Star Member
Oct 8, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
varun22 said:
Hi kennyandchen,

Yeah It is very common for HKVO asking for household register from applicants. Its more like formal national Chinese ID. You dont need to worry about it :)

nekeol

Champion Member
Nov 7, 2012
Waterloo region, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London/Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
1111 Accountant
App. Filed.......
25/9/2011
Doc's Request.
21/11/12
Nomination.....
Not Applicable
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
19/12/2013, after BGC
Med's Done....
7/1/2014
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
02/02/2014 - DM 11/2/14
VISA ISSUED...
14/02/2014
LANDED..........
Alhamdolillah Landed July 2014/Citizenship Applied in JAN 2018
varun22 said:
Hi kennyandchen,

this is family tree to show how many are family member and how are they linked
it is also in arab countries and some other countries

varun22

May 26, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
AOR Received.
28-01-2016<br>Medicals Passed - 29-01-2016 <br>Ghost Mail - 31-01-2016
Passport Req..
22-06-2016
Thanks for clearing the doubt guys :)

Survivor Expert

Star Member
Apr 15, 2012
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
vfs chandigarh
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-04-2012
Doc's Request.
never
IELTS Request
3-12-2011--7 bands
File Transfer...
19-04-2012
Med's Done....
9-04-2012
VISA ISSUED...
27-04-2012
LANDED..........
19-08-2012
Hi asivad,

Hey buddy i have one more question for ya.As u know i am a PNP CEC (NB)applicant and u already advised me that i don't need to show any kind of pof on page 40 of this thread
But i am just wondering about schedule 4 form.I came to know recently that CIC asking applicants to fill that form.When i checked that form ,i have seen a funds option on the bottom right hand side corner.What should i put over there if i get this form in future.Even when i applied for NBPNP i didn't show them any kind of funds.I am submitting my documents today,so i thought its better to ask you.My job is LMIA-exempt

Thanks

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Survivor Expert said:
Hi asivad,

Hey buddy i have one more question for ya.As u know i am a PNP CEC (NB)applicant and u already advised me that i don't need to show any kind of pof on page 40 of this thread
But i am just wondering about schedule 4 form.I came to know recently that CIC asking applicants to fill that form.When i checked that form ,i have seen a funds option on the bottom right hand side corner.What should i put over there if i get this form in future.Even when i applied for NBPNP i didn't show them any kind of funds.I am submitting my documents today,so i thought its better to ask you.My job is LMIA-exempt

Thanks
You can mention 0 there.