+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof of Funds (Express Entry)

Yoda24

Nov 12, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
peterkc said:
Hello,

I got an ITA in July 2015 and i submitted my application in October 2015 but i got married in recently. I added my spouse to my application, how long would it take CIC to request my spouse to go for medicals?

No. 2, I am thinking i should have added some money to my proof of funds when i submitted additional papers to add my spouse to my application? A consultant said i do not need to add any more money to my settlement funds since i am already working in Canada but i dont have LMIA.

Guys, please what do you think? do you think i should have added money to my proof of funds while adding my spouse?
Thanks
Adding funds will not harm with the changes in your circumstances.
If your application is based on Express Entry, isn't the medicals to be done upfront ? - I may not be 100% accurate but just a thought !

Innana

Nov 20, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
03-02-2016
AOR Received.
20-03-2016
Med's Request
Feb 6
Med's Done....
Feb 17
Passport Req..
May 30
VISA ISSUED...
June 13
LANDED..........
July 09
Hi,

quick question. I got my PNP Ontario nomination about 12 days ago, and my ITA 3 days after :D

I need to provide proof of funds. I have 13 K in my account. I got a letter from TD that says how many accounts I have, that I have no liabilities and I am the only person on the account. I provided the same letter to PNP Ontario but the PNP asked for more documents so I also provided them with 12 month of bank statements. In addition I provided them (PNP) with source of money, telling them where every single dollar of the 13K came from.

I applied under Canadian Experience Class. My question is, is that one page letter from TD that describes all my accounts and everything else sufficient (the same exact letter i gave to PNP) for proof of funds or should I submit bank statements and source of funds as well? I already did it once for PNP so I don’t see the point of doing it again but want to send a complete document to CIC. Should I add more that the TD statement?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Innana said:
Hi,

quick question. I got my PNP Ontario nomination about 12 days ago, and my ITA 3 days after :D

I need to provide proof of funds. I have 13 K in my account. I got a letter from TD that says how many accounts I have, that I have no liabilities and I am the only person on the account. I provided the same letter to PNP Ontario but the PNP asked for more documents so I also provided them with 12 month of bank statements. In addition I provided them (PNP) with source of money, telling them where every single dollar of the 13K came from.

I applied under Canadian Experience Class. My question is, is that one page letter from TD that describes all my accounts and everything else sufficient (the same exact letter i gave to PNP) for proof of funds or should I submit bank statements and source of funds as well? I already did it once for PNP so I don’t see the point of doing it again but want to send a complete document to CIC. Should I add more that the TD statement?
Won't be necessary if you are a PNP-CEC applicant.

Innana

Nov 20, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
03-02-2016
AOR Received.
20-03-2016
Med's Request
Feb 6
Med's Done....
Feb 17
Passport Req..
May 30
VISA ISSUED...
June 13
LANDED..........
July 09
Asivad Anac said:
Won't be necessary if you are a PNP-CEC applicant.
I see, Thanks!! :-*

gouda333

Star Member
Nov 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi

Is there any restrictions for proof of fund date ?
Example if my eAOR in 20 Dec 2015 and I had proof at 20 November 2015 can I use it and I am PNP and the province had asked me to update my proof of fund before giving me the nomination at November 2015

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gouda333 said:
Hi

Is there any restrictions for proof of fund date ?
Example if my eAOR in 20 Dec 2015 and I had proof at 20 November 2015 can I use it and I am PNP and the province had asked me to update my proof of fund before giving me the nomination at November 2015
As close as possible to the post ITA application submission.

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
Hi Asivad
When i check in CIC website Determine your eligibility for EE and it shows that i am eligible and when i create my EE profile and after i filled all my personnel info,work history,education languages etc and at last i submitted my application but still now the CRS is invisible so when do i see my scores in deach factors in my CIC account.However,i checked my CRS in canadavisa.com it shows 818 points but why i am not eligible for all three category?Even i have 16 months canada work experienced,i have job offer LMIA and i am a skilled workers and my NOc is B.
Thanks in advance,
Rabin

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
Any advised experts

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RabinJi said:
Hi Asivad
When i check in CIC website Determine your eligibility for EE and it shows that i am eligible and when i create my EE profile and after i filled all my personnel info,work history,education languages etc and at last i submitted my application but still now the CRS is invisible so when do i see my scores in deach factors in my CIC account.However,i checked my CRS in canadavisa.com it shows 818 points but why i am not eligible for all three category?Even i have 16 months canada work experienced,i have job offer LMIA and i am a skilled workers and my NOc is B.
Thanks in advance,
Rabin
If the 'Come to Canada' tool show that you're eligible and your EE profile turns out ineligible, it means that you are providing incorrect information. What is your answer to the 'available funds' question in your EE profile?

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
Asivad Anac said:
If the 'Come to Canada' tool show that you're eligible and your EE profile turns out ineligible, it means that you are providing incorrect information. What is your answer to the 'available funds' question in your EE profile?
Hi Avisad actually I couldn't remember how much did I mentioned but I guess it's more than 21000 CAD $ But as per cic website we don't need to show because I am currently working in Canada with my job offer
Regards
Rabin

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RabinJi said:
Hi Avisad actually I couldn't remember how much did I mentioned but I guess it's more than 21000 CAD $ But as per cic website we don't need to show because I am currently working in Canada with my job offer
Regards
Rabin
That is true if you have an LMIA and the associated 600 additional points. You're probably not meeting all the criteria for FST eligibility.

Check here ---> http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/econ/fst/processing/criteria.asp

Or here ---> http://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/regulations/SOR-2002-227/section-87.2.html

Innana

Nov 20, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
03-02-2016
AOR Received.
20-03-2016
Med's Request
Feb 6
Med's Done....
Feb 17
Passport Req..
May 30
VISA ISSUED...
June 13
LANDED..........
July 09
Hey Anac, question regarding funds. The funds have been sitting in my account for a while now. Do I have to wait for a decision from the officer for my ITA, maybe 3-4 month down the road (maybe even longer) before touching the money or I can use that money now? Will they for example call the bank 3 month from now to see if i have the exact same amount of money?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Innana said:
Hey Anac, question regarding funds. The funds have been sitting in my account for a while now. Do I have to wait for a decision from the officer for my ITA, maybe 3-4 month down the road (maybe even longer) before touching the money or I can use that money now? Will they for example call the bank 3 month from now to see if i have the exact same amount of money?
Try and leave it there if you can. There is no real harm in utilizing your own money but you should be prepared to showcase POF if and when IRCC asks for it (extremely unlikely that they would ask for updated POF).

kakmam1

Feb 14, 2016
Pune, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-12-2015 (SINP)
Doc's Request.
02-06-2016 (Schedule A) Provided on 07-02-2016
Nomination.....
02-02-2016 (SINP)
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
IELTS Request
Already submitted with post ITA application
Med's Request
Already submitted with post ITA application
Med's Done....
26-02-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
10-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2016
LANDED..........
02-02-2017
Hi Frnds,

Have one query regarding funds.

CIC can raise questions if we have sudden increase in balance amount in account used for proof of funds.

Can anybody suggest when CIC raises question on funds, direct deposit of 500 CAD/1000 CAD/1500 CAD ? what is limit after which CIC can ask questions for sudden deposit of funds ?

I know this is open ended question, but any suggestion, please share…

cjs

Nov 13, 2015
kakmam1 said:
Hi Frnds,

Have one query regarding funds.

CIC can raise questions if we have sudden increase in balance amount in account used for proof of funds.

Can anybody suggest when CIC raises question on funds, direct deposit of 500 CAD/1000 CAD/1500 CAD ? what is limit after which CIC can ask questions for sudden deposit of funds ?

I know this is open ended question, but any suggestion, please share…
Question can be raise if single credit is above 20-25% of the amount in bank. This is my opinion, it can depend on VO also..