NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
Zagros Ahmed said:
Hello Kryt0n,

Many thanks for your response.

You are right. They have something called (status Enquiry) letter which will mention when my account was opened. I have requested it and will probably receive that letter tomorrow.

Do you think this letter (stating the opening date of my account), coupled with six months' bank statement (signed, stamped, and dated by Barclays) suffice for my ITA?

Thanks in advance.
That's about the same as what I will present (Lloyd's bank). I kept the letter I got when I opened the account but I will also request a basic facts letter from them, as well as 6 months of statements (going to be about 50 pages long).

I'm going to write an LOE explaining all of this. It's about all we can do really. :)

Zagros Ahmed

Star Member
Mar 7, 2016
Kurdistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Paris
AOR Received.
13-11-2016
kryt0n said:
That's about the same as what I will present (Lloyd's bank). I kept the letter I got when I opened the account but I will also request a basic facts letter from them, as well as 6 months of statements (going to be about 50 pages long).

I'm going to write an LOE explaining all of this. It's about all we can do really. :)
Indeed, that is all we can do at the moment. Many thanks for your kind reply, and good luck with your application.

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
Zagros Ahmed said:
Indeed, that is all we can do at the moment. Many thanks for your kind reply, and good luck with your application.
You too! See you over in the snow :D

Imranyasin

Jul 14, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Do i have to show POF for non-accompanying dependents as well ? i mean im planning to go alone, so will i have to show POF for 1 person or 4 persons (non-accompanying wife and kids) as well ?

if yes than i can kiss my Canadian dream Goodbye :( :( :(

sweetcute123

Star Member
Nov 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
25-09-2016
IELTS Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
UPFRONT
Passport Req..
24-01-2017
Imranyasin said:
Do i have to show POF for non-accompanying dependents as well ? i mean im planning to go alone, so will i have to show POF for 1 person or 4 persons (non-accompanying wife and kids) as well ?

i guess so

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
Imranyasin said:

Yes - you must include non-accompanying dependents when calculating proof of funds.

Dependents are your spouse and children.

It's their way of safeguarding against people bringing their family members over after they have got PR. Your non accompanying family also have to get medical checks done.
Parents are NOT dependents and should not be included in the POF calculation.

liamng91

Nov 12, 2016
Hi seniors,

im cec inland, nominated by oinp, do i have to meet the required settlement fund - POF to CIC?

Thank you so much in advnacea

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
liamng91 said:
Hi seniors,

im cec inland, nominated by oinp, do i have to meet the required settlement fund - POF to CIC?

Thank you so much in advnacea
No. Cec do not need to show POF.

liamng91

Nov 12, 2016
kryt0n said:
No. Cec do not need to show POF.
Thank you sir.

I think so too. but i happened to check their website. and it mentions now that i would apply to CIC under provincial nominee...
does it make a difference?

Sorry - i just happened to come across this site and im trying to learn things...

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
liamng91 said:
Thank you sir.

I think so too. but i happened to check their website. and it mentions now that i would apply to CIC under provincial nominee...
does it make a difference?

Sorry - i just happened to come across this site and im trying to learn things...
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp

You do not have to show that you have these funds if:

you have a valid offer of arranged employment in Canada AND
you are currently working or authorized to work in Canada.

liamng91

Nov 12, 2016
valid job offer of arranged employment is LMIA based tho

I think ill just follow the generic rule, just incase

Thanks tho

Nov 12, 2016
Hi, my spouse is the primary applicant.

For POF (EE), may i show my FD's, funds in my account as his wife?
Or we need have all funds in one account.

What is the format, template we can have for the same ?

please suggest.

JW8

Nov 3, 2016
kryt0n said:
Yes - you must include non-accompanying dependents when calculating proof of funds.

Dependents are your spouse and children.

It's their way of safeguarding against people bringing their family members over after they have got PR. Your non accompanying family also have to get medical checks done.
Parents are NOT dependents and should not be included in the POF calculation.
Hi,

Just need a clarification. There is a section requesting relative details, I added all my blood relatives (my father, mother, brother and married sister) but they are NOT dependent on me, likewise I added my spouse's blood relative as well (his mom and married brother).

The reason of adding all blood relative details is because in the end one needs to confirm, if they have declared all relatives.

Does that mean I have to show funds considering all relatives? Or Just me and my spouse - 15000-16000 CAD as this application is for both of us only?

Regards
-JW8

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JW8 said:
Hi,

Just need a clarification. There is a section requesting relative details, I added all my blood relatives (my father, mother, brother and married sister) but they are NOT dependent on me, likewise I added my spouse's blood relative as well (his mom and married brother).

The reason of adding all blood relative details is because in the end one needs to confirm, if they have declared all relatives.

Does that mean I have to show funds considering all relatives? Or Just me and my spouse - 15000-16000 CAD as this application is for both of us only?

Regards
-JW8
You only need to show funds for you, your spouse, your children, and your spouse's children.

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
JW8 said:
Hi,

Regards
-JW8
In your ee profile you add spouse and children. If it's just you and your spouse then that's 2 people, so the POF is for 2 people ~$15,300.

After ITA, you are asked to list your relatives. You do not have to show POF for them.