Star Member
Apr 10, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10-05-2018
Med's Done....
18-05-2018
Hi all,
Please I need some advice urgently here! In my bank account I had more than sufficient funds as stated for settling by CIC but in one month I transferred a huge amount to my father's account for investment which he returned to me the next month. How do I explain this in my POF case? Should I get an affidavit or a gift deed? The money was earned by my salary savings for which I have payslips and tax returns. Should I also submit an LOE for this?
If you have sufficient funds for period of 6months that would suffice. You can provide bank letter and 6 months statements

hemanthsamayam

Star Member
Apr 10, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10-05-2018
Med's Done....
18-05-2018
Question re POF.

Is it okay to have the POF after ITA? I mean, it will be thru gift deed. My mother intends to deposit some money to my account after I receive an ITA. Thanks.
As long as it is through proper gift deed and affidavit and genuine you can do it anytime.

Reactions: tobs

RPS92

Star Member
May 26, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
03-06-2018
AOR Received.
21-08-2018
Med's Done....
12-09-18
Passport Req..
29-01-2019
VISA ISSUED...
31-01-2019
If you have sufficient funds for period of 6months that would suffice. You can provide bank letter and 6 months statements
I don’t. For fifteen days I had lower than 12475 CAD. However I recovered this money back within 15 days and hence submitting the affidavit. Hope it works!!

hemanthsamayam

Star Member
Apr 10, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10-05-2018
Med's Done....
18-05-2018
I don’t. For fifteen days I had lower than 12475 CAD. However I recovered this money back within 15 days and hence submitting the affidavit. Hope it works!!
I don't think that would be a problem bud

Reactions: RPS92

Krishna008

Star Member
Jun 11, 2018
Hi,

I have funds in Bank of America USA. They have given me a letter stating the balance. But they refused to include balance of 2 credit cards which I have from the same bank. Can I provide credit card statements for six months instead.

Thank you,
Krishna.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hi,

I have funds in Bank of America USA. They have given me a letter stating the balance. But they refused to include balance of 2 credit cards which I have from the same bank. Can I provide credit card statements for six months instead.

Thank you,
Krishna.
Yes. However you don't need to show last 6 months credit card statement. Current month statement will show your outstanding balance.

gauravmlal

Jun 8, 2018
Category........
Respected Members,
I have a query regarding the role of witness in the gift deed. Who can be a witness in a gift deed ? Can a family member other than the donor fill the role or he/she has to be anyone outside the family?
Thanks!

Kdhindsa95

Star Member
Jul 20, 2018
It is clearly mentioned that the funds should be your own, free to use and should not be taken on loan. If the funds are from a loan, you are expected to repay it; and this is not something the CIC looks for.

I would suggest taking the funds from your parents/siblings and get a gift deed mentioning that the funds are for your use and they are not expecting them back.
If my make gift deed from parents. Does these still need to be 6 months old . Or that doesn’t matter if i jss take it. Make a fixed deposit to my bank and use statement for cic??

Mehrdad2275

May 3, 2018
Hi friends
I have a problem regarding the proof of funds letter.
My bank is refusing to put equivalency in CAD nor they are willing to mention the average balance for the last 6 months.
They suggest that they can print me official statements for each of the past 6 months and attach to a letter mentioning the details of my account including the opening date of the account and the current amount inside.
Then i was advised by a friend to write a LOE mentioning the CAD equivalency and the average balance for the past 6 months and attach to the bank letter (totaling to 8 pages).
Any one had a similar problem? Any suggestions? Thanks
Bank letter and statement example is attached:

https://ibb.co/ekA9dK

Aug 25, 2018
I have the same problem. I parked a lot of money in OD account. I have now transferred that to a normal account. But will it suffice ? What's your experience ?
Did you get the answer, about this overdraft account? I also have the same problem. Please let me if you know the answer. Thx

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi friends
I have a problem regarding the proof of funds letter.
My bank is refusing to put equivalency in CAD nor they are willing to mention the average balance for the last 6 months.
They suggest that they can print me official statements for each of the past 6 months and attach to a letter mentioning the details of my account including the opening date of the account and the current amount inside.
Then i was advised by a friend to write a LOE mentioning the CAD equivalency and the average balance for the past 6 months and attach to the bank letter (totaling to 8 pages).
Any one had a similar problem? Any suggestions? Thanks
Bank letter and statement example is attached:

https://ibb.co/ekA9dK
You dont have to get the equivalency, no idea why you think you are required to get it.

LTheanine

Star Member
Aug 5, 2018
my bank only provides a year to date statement of account. Is that alright (it covers more than 6 months and yes this post might sound stupid but i am jusy paranoid about this, as they may ask why am I submitting more than 6 months if all they are asking for is 6 months)

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
my bank only provides a year to date statement of account. Is that alright (it covers more than 6 months and yes this post might sound stupid but i am jusy paranoid about this, as they may ask why am I submitting more than 6 months if all they are asking for is 6 months)
It doesn’t matter. Go ahead and submit what you have.