Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
EE 474 points (6th draw)
mf4361 said:
At CIC, you are guilty until proven innocent.

If CIC officer doubted the source and ownership of your fund, you need to provide explanation to convince them that the fund is yours and does not need to pay back to somebody. You can have money from your family deposit into the account, then you will need some written legal letter of some sort to declare that money is now yours and doesn't need to pay back to your family. Even that, whether it can still be counted as PoF is up to CIC officer's discretion.

The instruction has clearly stated 6 months statement is required. You can choose to ignore it, CIC has the right to reject applications. Simple as that.
Even if so my points will not change, I am already in Canada, if they will behave that way nothing can stop me from reapplying.
I have experience with getting Canadian Work and Visitors permits. You don't need to follow rules blindly. I am not going to prove to anyone that I'm not guilty as you write above.
Compare to majority of people I am already in Canada and I went through long road to be where I am now.

I will do as I think is best, as I always did. For me would be more effort to do it their way.
If at later stages they need some proof I can present it, but only if they need.

I want to put CIC in position - if you need you have to ask me. And not like I "provide everything at once"

One big example - form Declaration of common law.
There is a place for Commissioner of oath field. - I never spent a penny to get that signature, and it was ok.
I came from Germany where word cost same as paper proof. I have pride and self respect when I fill papers!

Reactions: hamgha

nick.rwth

Oct 7, 2014
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
EE 474 points (6th draw)
mf4361 said:

If CIC officer doubted the source and ownership of your fund, you need to provide explanation to convince them that the fund is yours and does not need to pay back to somebody. You can have money from your family deposit into the account, then you will need some written legal letter of some sort to declare that money is now yours and doesn't need to pay back to your family. Even that, whether it can still be counted as PoF is up to CIC officer's discretion.

The instruction has clearly stated 6 months statement is required. You can choose to ignore it, CIC has the right to reject applications. Simple as that.
I was on work permit for 1 year, had a job, filled my tax report and have mine yearly report in submitted notice of assessment.

bairn7

Feb 27, 2015
nick.rwth said:
Even if so my points will not change, I am already in Canada, if they will behave that way nothing can stop me from reapplying.
I have experience with getting Canadian Work and Visitors permits. You don't need to follow rules blindly. I am not going to prove to anyone that I'm not guilty as you write above.
Compare to majority of people I am already in Canada and I went through long road to be where I am now.

I will do as I think is best, as I always did. For me would be more effort to do it their way.
If at later stages they need some proof I can present it, but only if they need.

I want to put CIC in position - if you need you have to ask me. And not like I "provide everything at once"

One big example - form Declaration of common law.
There is a place for Commissioner of oath field. - I never spent a penny to get that signature, and it was ok.
I came from Germany where word cost same as paper proof. I have pride and self respect when I fill papers!
You sound like a model citizen...

Lets fight the system that we're trying to become a part of. Let us know how you get on with your EE application.

mf4361

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Nov 2015
Nomination.....
12 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
25 Feb 2016
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
28 Oct 2016
Med's Done....
14 Nov 2016
Passport Req..
27 Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
15 Mar 2017
LANDED..........
16 Mar 2017
I believe this discussion abot PoF is only applicable to FSW/FST, as it's not required in CEC. Although T4/NOA is required in CEC to prove that work experiences are paid and the 1 year has been fulfilled. (This is not for purpose of proving one has the means of support oneself after landed in Canada)

In a free society such as Canada, you are free to do what you want to do, but you will also take the consequences accordingly (be that good or bad).

nick.rwth

Oct 7, 2014
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
EE 474 points (6th draw)
bairn7 said:
You sound like a model citizen...

Lets fight the system that we're trying to become a part of. Let us know how you get on with your EE application.
I am not fighting system, in every system you have some level of freedom.

Example: form 5409 - in practice only your signature+your partner is enough. Is it written anywhere that it is enough? No it is not.
However it works and saves money.

You never know what you can do until you try.
I am scientist and have PhD from elite university. I am use to do things the most logical and short way. And in 90% of cases it works.
Why I should do otherwise?

Mainly all experiments should be in legal field, even if you walking on the line but not crossing it.

You never know what you can do, until you try it. My experiment might work, if not then simply reapply.
I'm doing so only because I know that I am 100% right and I can prove my position.

If I would create rules for EE they would be 2-3 times bigger to include not only basic cases but when person in Canada/Lives/Work in Canada.
Rules are too general. For each specific case should be a guideline.

nick.rwth

Oct 7, 2014
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
EE 474 points (6th draw)
I even suspect that those rules written by somebody with bachelor or master degree top. Maybe by students.

LanaS

Star Member
Mar 31, 2015
Ukraine
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/01/2016
mf4361 said:

Could you please share the link to this instruction by means of private message? Thanks in advance!

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
mf4361 said:

Hi greetings!

May I ask a question regarding fund proof? My husband is the principal applicant, and I am the spouse (we are applying together). But the most of the settlement fund is under my name in my bank account (as my salary is higher than my husband's). Will it be acceptable for cic if the spouse provides the proof of fund? Or do we have to go through the trouble of transferring all the money under my husband's name? I know it's bit early to ask this question as we all know very limited knowledge about EE so far. But any suggestion is appreciated.

As far as i know regarding FSWP 2014, depending on the visa officer, spouse's fund proof was sometimes accepted, sometimes not (in this case they would ask for adding documents: fund proofs from the principal applicant) -- but this was last year. It might become different this year..now.

Ram_29

Star Member
Aug 27, 2014
Ottawa , Ontario,Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
22-08-2018
AOR Received.
27-081989
Med's Done....
20-09-2018
Ok lets assume that i do not have the required POF when i applied . but right now i can manage the fund that is required for EE. and I wanted to Fixed deposit it in our (me and spouse) account ( 9000 for my account and 6000 for spouse) because it goes with the salary statement that i get.

We have two EE profile My wife is principle applicant with 376 point where i am second and another mine is principle applicant with 366 point where my wife is second. both we declared that we have CAD 15000 fund when we open the EE profile . if anyone get the ITA (probably my wife will get first) then we wanted to show the fund combined. Is that ok. need the experts comments.

allly081

Jan 8, 2015
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
Hi
Can someone answer these questions.
1. Can pension statement be used as POF? This fund is made available within 2 days of resigning.
2. If you have funds from a job severance in less than 6 months can the severance letter from the company be used to support the bank statement?
3. Under FSW the lawyer submitted even our motor vehicle titles and valuation as POF.

Shashank_3110

Star Member
Oct 31, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE: 26 May, 2015
AOR Received.
26-05-2015
Med's Done....
24-04-2015
Passport Req..
10-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2015
LANDED..........
16-02-2016
Guys, need help!

I have a huge sum of money (~CAD 30,000) transferred into my account by my dad last month (after receiving the ITA) which I stayed in my account for 5 days & I then converted it into a fixed deposit. Is there a way that I can show this as proof of funds if I get a Gift Deed made on a stamp paper, saying that my dad transferred this money to my account as a gift & he doesn't want it back? How else can I show that this money is mine?

Shashank_3110

Star Member
Oct 31, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE: 26 May, 2015
AOR Received.
26-05-2015
Med's Done....
24-04-2015
Passport Req..
10-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2015
LANDED..........
16-02-2016
camehul said:
Family means only dependent members of family or includes all members?
Spouse & dependent children only, whether or not accompanying you.