Proof of Funds (Express Entry)

manpreetkaur30061984

Star Member
Sep 14, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi

Can someone tell me that if we are from EEBCPNP category and have a valid work permit in Canada and currently working in Canada, then also I have to show funds??
THANKS

alaapshah347

Oct 13, 2015
Hi Mate,

I Need you help for POF @ SINP PNP.

My application was submitted on 25June , In process on 20 OCT and SINP ask additional documents POF, Experience letters on 22 OCT.

Now, when i submitted my initial doc for POF (During submission time 25June) , i Have submitted 2 Different bank accounts, One from India ( 12K CAD) and other from UAE. (12k CAD). Now, UAE accounts seems un stable and havne't been the same amount from the date i submitted, so it was not maintain for 3 months stable.

but I also have Fix deposit ( 30K CAD)available in india which i haven't submitted initially.

My question is, can i submit alternative account (fix deposit)details replacing UAE bank account which is low now or should i need to submit the same details which i send initially.

second question, SINP letter says that they can not see 3 months transactions. My both bank accounts were till 30April, 2015 ( file submitted on 25June). so did they mean that they need transaction for April - May- June Huh

or they need account details till now ( OCT 22) ?

Fix Deposit is name of myself and parents, is that oki?

please help me

N.subbu2007

Oct 25, 2015
Hi All, We have got PT from Ontario and have some questions related to POF.

1. We have FD as POF. Is it enough to provide a copy of FD receipt from the bank clearly showing name, term etc

2. Got it as a gift from my father last month. Providing gift deed, affidavit and transaction information from my father's account is enough?

3. Do I need to provide last 6 months of savings account Statement though it cannot be used for POF?

4. Any o her documents that may be required?

Hashmani

Oct 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Asivad (truly the champion) :)

I have few below queries, would appreciate your expert opinion.

1. If I manage to get letter from my bank indicating the date of opening of account, current balance and average balance of past six months BUT the account opening date is also exactly of six months back. Does that ring a bell to VO?

2. My wife is PA and I am the accompanying spouse. We both share same bank account (type: either or survivor i.e. A &/or B) anyone of us can operate this account, its not a joint account where both has to sign cheques etc to withdraw money. Will CIC accept this?

3. MY wife has completed her 02 years post-graduation after MBBS (both ECA done by MCC) but while calculating the CRS points, it only calculates the points of "Master Degree or professional degree needed to practice in a licensed profession" and that is off course MBBS. Can't we get any points for post graduation degree?

Regards,

Dimitris

Star Member
Jan 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-01-2016
Doc's Request.
10-10-2016
Nomination.....
Pending
AOR Received.
12-07-2016
Hi guys I need your help please.
My wife and I we complete the EE profile with a score 455. My wife's no is 0... manager food and service and mine as welder with two years experience in Canada both. My question is before Canada I had a business in my home country for 3 and a half years and my wife was working with me as a manager help me with everything how can we proof that as a foreign experience. Do you think it is going to be a problem if my wife have reference letter from her husband? Now my business is close. Any advice from anybody it is going to be helpful.
Thank you.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hashmani said:
Hi Asivad (truly the champion) :)

I have few questions regarding POF.

1. If I manage to get letter from my bank indicating the date of opening of account, current balance and average balance of past six months BUT the account opening date is also exactly of six months back. Does that ring a bell to VO?

Not a problem.

2. My wife is PA and I am the accompanying spouse. We both share same bank account (type: either or survivor i.e. A &/or B) anyone of us can operate this account, its not a joint account where both has to sign cheques etc to withdraw money. Will CIC accept this?

Yes as long as your spouse's name appears on the account. Just to be safe, upload a signed self-declaration from your ednd that you have no reservations against your spouse utilizing these funds as POF for their application.

Regards,

Hashmani

Oct 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Many many thanks Asivad for your usual help. I have another question please.

MY wife has completed her 02 years post-graduation after MBBS (both ECA done by MCC) but while calculating the CRS points, it only calculates the points of "Master Degree or professional degree needed to practice in a licensed profession" and that is off course MBBS. Can't we get any points for post graduation degree?

Regards,

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hashmani said:
Many many thanks Asivad for your usual help. I have another question please.

MY wife has completed her 02 years post-graduation after MBBS (both ECA done by MCC) but while calculating the CRS points, it only calculates the points of "Master Degree or professional degree needed to practice in a licensed profession" and that is off course MBBS. Can't we get any points for post graduation degree?

Regards,
No. They've already got the second highest points for education with their MBBS (the highest points are reserved for applicants with PhD).

Uangel

Star Member
Dec 12, 2014
Visa Office......
OOPNP
NOC Code......
Dear all,

I'm about to receive an ITA and submit the electronic application to CIC.
However, I've got some questions.
1. Can I take a bank statement now for it to be submitted in approx. 2 weeks? Should not it be up-to-date 1-2 days before I submit my e-APR? I want to "unfreeze" this money finally.
2. My account is in USD, and so will be the statements. Will CIC consider USD-CAD rate for the day the statement is dated?
3. Were there any cases when CIC or local visa office had asked recurrent PoF? I mean EE only. I know this had been a common practice in earlier FSW.

Thank you for your attention and answers.

CWilson

Star Member
May 5, 2015
Hi all,

I admit I've not read through all the pages on this thread so apologies if this has already been asked.

Does someone have a link to the requirement for an average balance? I don't think I understand what they're looking for here. I've been saving up the money so I have enough when I get ITA, obviously my average is going to be about half of my current balance when I submit it. Does that matter? What would be the problem with saving money quickly over the last few months to meet the POF and having an average much lower than the POF requirement?

Also, does anyone have a link to something definitive about whether bank statements need to be stamped/signed? I ask because everyone said bank statements need to be stamped for OINP but that actually isn't the case. I rang the Ontario Immigration Office and asked, the man I spoke to said they don't need to be stamped, they just need to be original documents. It seems that some things become common knowledge without them actually being true. I'm sure others know better than me though :)

Thanks

FaizanAli46

Nov 11, 2014
I have received ITA under pnp (Ontario).

Now I have a question.
When I submitted my application for OINP. Ontario required funds of $14853, I had $18000 in my account. I withdrew the funds after applying for OINP as needed them for personal use. now that I have received ITA and now I will deposit the funds back into my account and I will take declaration from my parents that these funds are for my personal use only. Will there be a problem in the process from CIC, will these pose an objection for the CIC that I withdrew the funds required for OINP application?

The documents I have prepared:
1- Stamped paper Gift Deed
2- Stamped Paper Affidavit
3- Bank statement of my mother showing transaction that she transfer money to my account with bank stamp.
4- My Bank statement showing transaction receiving money from my mother with bank statement.
5- Mine and my parents' Net worth certificates.

hamoonExpressEntry

Jan 23, 2015
Canada
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
21-09-2015
Hi Asivad and friends,

At the time of my application the summary of statement letter I got from my bank did not have my loan's remaining balance of $1000. Instead the letter was mentioning the $5000 original balance of the loan. This happened because the loan was from another financial institution and my bank did not receive the latest update from that institution. So I asked my bank to remove that loan section from my letter altogether.

I submitted my application a while ago and my meds is passed. Now I am a little worried, cause my bank statement shows $500 monthly payments I made to that loan, but I have not explained it. Please note that my saving is sufficient to cover both the loan and the $12,000 of one person family requirement.

What is the best course of action? Should I be proactive and send them a case specific letter? Or should I wait and see if they get suspicious and ask for further documents? Or should I send explanation letter after I receive schedule 4 request? (assuming I will be asked to upload schedule 4)

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hamoonExpressEntry said:
Hi Asivad and friends,

At the time of my application the summary of statement letter I got from my bank did not have my loan's remaining balance of $1000. Instead the letter was mentioning the $5000 original balance of the loan. This happened because the loan was from another financial institution and my bank did not receive the latest update from that institution. So I asked my bank to remove that loan section from my letter altogether.

I submitted my application a while ago and my meds is passed. Now I am a little worried, cause my bank statement shows $500 monthly payments I made to that loan, but I have not explained it. Please note that my saving is sufficient to cover both the loan and the $12,000 of one person family requirement.

What is the best course of action? Should I be proactive and send them a case specific letter? Or should I wait and see if they get suspicious and ask for further documents? Or should I send explanation letter after I receive schedule 4 request? (assuming I will be asked to upload schedule 4)
Don't do anything at all. Loans don't matter as long as you have more than 11,931 CAD in your account and those monies belong exclusively to you and aren't borrowed.

tonero

Star Member
Oct 30, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-01-2016
AOR Received.
11-01-2016
IELTS Request
22-01-2016
File Transfer...
22-01-2016
Med's Request
28-01-2016
Med's Done....
28-01-2016
Passport Req..
20-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
13-07-2016
LANDED..........
18-07-2016
So what of those already in canada and working is the job offer with the pay enough? Im seeing people with 20k saved and am like why struggle to come here? I can barely have a savings in this economy.