+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof of Financial Support

PARTHMEHTA

Oct 18, 2018
Hi All,

My wife got admission in Quebec. we all wish to move together as our daughter can't stay without her mom. I am an immigrant working on permit in a company and I have invested around CAD 60,000/- in that company which I will received with benefits after 4 years of work.
Now, I am confused if I can show my investment as a financial backup or not. Also, I have some CAD 15,000/- in my personal account.

So, now 2 questions:
1. will my investment in company be a valid financial evidence.
2. is it okay to file my daughter's and mine dependent along with my wife's student visa application.

looking forward to get some awesome solutions.

Thanks

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
My wife got admission in Quebec. we all wish to move together as our daughter can't stay without her mom. I am an immigrant working on permit in a company and I have invested around CAD 60,000/- in that company which I will received with benefits after 4 years of work.
Now, I am confused if I can show my investment as a financial backup or not. Also, I have some CAD 15,000/- in my personal account.

So, now 2 questions:
1. will my investment in company be a valid financial evidence.
No, your investment cannot be shown as finances. An investment continues to remain an investment until it generates returns on that investment (ROI).

1. Does your agreement with the company state/guarantee that your entire investment will be repaid in X time.... and/or you will earn Y amount as profits from X time onward?

2. When would you complete 4 years of employment in that company?

2. is it okay to file my daughter's and mine dependent along with my wife's student visa application.
Yes, you can

PARTHMEHTA

Oct 18, 2018
No, your investment cannot be shown as finances. An investment continues to remain an investment until it generates returns on that investment (ROI).

1. Does your agreement with the company state/guarantee that your entire investment will be repaid in X time.... and/or you will earn Y amount as profits from X time onward?

yes, we have an agreement which was done in 2015 and after 4 years I will received the inversted amount + profit

2. When would you complete 4 years of employment in that company?
my tenure completes in March 2019

Yes, you can