+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof Of Experience Letter from Current Employer

JudeVFrancis

Apr 11, 2019
Hi,
Good Evening! I am getting the paper work in place for my Canada PR and I have a quick question. I have not mentioned to my current employer (been here for 6 months) that I am planing on immigrating to Canada (for obvious reasons). I was able to get an Proof Of Experience Letter from Current Employer by not saying the actual reason but it does not have the job responsibilities/duties as per the requirements from CIC. I keep on insisting my HR to add the job responsibilities/duties but they are saying that it's against company policy to add the job responsibilities/duties in the Proof Of Experience Letter. Have any of you here faced a similar situation? If so is there any workaround for this? Would not including the job responsibilities/duties just for my current employer negatively impact my chances of getting a Canadian PR?
Thanks!

z0mbie

Star Member
Jun 8, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
Since your employer will not include the job duties on the letter, I suggest attach a copy of your email conversation with your HR to the experience letter and along with a letter of explanation stating the reasons. Check your offer letter for brief job descriptions listed and so use that.