SOON I HOPE
LANDED..........
ASAP
TorontoFox said:
HAHAHA omg sorry Ponga, I missed ya!
Thank you to everyone lol

We both have credit card statements coming here
I work for the bank so I'll just add him
I have a cheque with both our names on it - however my address is 2871 and just noticed there's a typo - says 28 instead of 2871 LOL but everything else on the cheque matches
Pay stubs
My T4 tax thing
Two wedding congratulation cards with our names together on it
Drivers licenses,
My work Health benefits letter

That should be enough - part of me wants to send a photo of us with our super intendent.

I'm also going to write in the letter that it's 2016 and women can take care of themselves.
He JUST started working - so we haven't started splitting things yet, I pay for 90% until he gets his feet on the ground.
He gets his first paycheque ( EVER ) this Friday.
Hi, just read your posts and I'm chiming in to second the suggestion that you get letters of support.
I strongly suggest this.
All the financial statements you will provide can in fact have anyone's address on it while the person lives in another place.
You could, by agreement, (the VO may be suspicious and thinking this way) put your address on his accounts while he is
somewhere else doing something else. Why or what I don't know.
Anyway, to get back to the proof part.
They've written you to say they need proof. That means the proof you've provided is not sufficient.
They've already decided the proof you've submitted doesn't convince them.
You need to bring out the big guns.
1. Letter from brother / sister / mother / cousin saying I am Jane's cousin and I visit her house and I know her husband Tarzan and he is present and
living in her house every day since whenever and they have good relationship. Tarzan good man and he and Jane happy together.

2. Co-worker who picked you up or dropped you off from work and saw Tarzan at your residence once or twice
and co-worker sits across from you and hears you on phone every day making plans with Tarzan for supper

3. Neighbor, who is reluctant to sign, but you write the letter and say I am John, I am neighbor of Jane, and
I've met Tarzan and he lives next door with Jane for the last whatever months, and they are both home every day
and they are good quiet neighbors. Write the suggested letter for him and give it to him to review for a day and sign.

Make sure every letter has the number AND CONTACT information of the person writing it, below their signature.

I hope this helps. I would seriously take these steps. Fast.

Best of Luck.