+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof of Citizenship Tracking thread?

kubrickian

Star Member
Feb 4, 2020
Has anyone tried logging in to their account but can’t because it says no application in process? I tried checking mine but I can’t go through coz apparently the website is saying that I don’t have any application. I was emailed to send my documents to their office and will forward it to the responsible officer. I’m confused right now because they said before that my documents were forwarded to the responsible officer and now they don’t have it? After a year of waiting, they would do this? It really sucks. I’m needing the certificate badly for my SIN which I raised that concern already to cic.
Did you receive the AOR with your application number or UCI?

canadian14

Star Member
Aug 14, 2014
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 20, 2014
AOR Received.
PER received: Sept. 10, 2014
Med's Request
April 30, 2015
Med's Done....
May 5, 2015 (3rd line in ecas): May 20, 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 27, 2015 Decision Made: June 11, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
June 24, 2015
LANDED..........
Sept. 22, 2015
Did you receive the AOR with your application number or UCI?
yes I received my aor back in sept 2019 and I do have my uci. All the info that I entered were correct that’s why I’m confused why I can’t get in.

canadian14

Star Member
Aug 14, 2014
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 20, 2014
AOR Received.
Med's Request
April 30, 2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
June 24, 2015
LANDED..........
Sept. 22, 2015
That's really strange, were you able to contact them via the webform? Thanks.
I already sent a message but no response yet. It’s really strange. I’m so upset right now. I’m planning to file a legal complaint if this keeps going or if they won’t bother to fix what went wrong.

CharlesM

Jul 20, 2020
Any idea what current timelines for receiving AOR are given COVID?

My application for proof of citizenship for my daughters was sent from the USA and received May 28, 2020. I am a Canadian citizen by birth. We need the AOR to include with PR application for my wife who is American. I originally anticipated about a month before AOR but scrolling back in this thread I see much longer wait times (and quite inconsistent) to receive AOR, even before COVID.

canadian14

Star Member
Aug 14, 2014
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 20, 2014
AOR Received.
Med's Request
April 30, 2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
June 24, 2015
LANDED..........
Sept. 22, 2015
Just an update. I received my citizenship certificate in the mail today. I’m a bit skeptical because at first it was stated in my account application received For a year and then last week, I can’t log in as I didn’t had any application whatsoever as per the website. The letter attached along with my certificate was dated July 21, 2020. Anyhow, I’m glad that I got it already.

kubrickian

Star Member
Feb 4, 2020
Just an update. I received my citizenship certificate in the mail today. I’m a bit skeptical because at first it was stated in my account application received For a year and then last week, I can’t log in as I didn’t had any application whatsoever as per the website. The letter attached along with my certificate was dated July 21, 2020. Anyhow, I’m glad that I got it already.
Congratulations! Could you share with me your timeline for my reference? Thank you!

Jaymont1

May 13, 2020
Did you receive the certificate yet?
I actually went to the high commission to find out and was told by the security the don't work due to the covid. So they took my details and promised that if an agent come they will give it to him/her and will call me. I recieved a call the following day and was told my certificate is with them so if they resume work they will book an appointment for me to come for it

Reactions: kubrickian

kubrickian

Star Member
Feb 4, 2020
I actually went to the high commission to find out and was told by the security the don't work due to the covid. So they took my details and promised that if an agent come they will give it to him/her and will call me. I recieved a call the following day and was told my certificate is with them so if they resume work they will book an appointment for me to come for it
Would be interesting to know when it was actually mailed, since i'm told CPC was closed between March-June.