+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof of Citizenship timeline

EnverHoxha

Star Member
Jan 6, 2022
The call center was able to confirm that they received before I got AOR, they will try to say just wait but I was persistent and asked them to kindly check. Call them nd sat you Re worried and just want to know if the application is there.
Did you call them up or submit a web form? I haven't been able to get a response over the phone other than "it's not on our system yet, just wait"

iSimran

Star Member
May 20, 2021
Hi guys I have a really quick question so I attached my heath care aid diploma as a prof of English. Is that fall into that category cause I already got aor and all that. It’s was 6 months course with all the examinations and practicum cost me almost 11,000 dollars tho. Just confused can someone help me with that. Thx

Laurahd

Jun 26, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
15-10-2019
AOR Received.
03-12-2019
Med's Done....
23-10-2019
Anyone sent theur application in March 2021? How many months does it take to receive the AOR?

muralie krishna

Star Member
Apr 14, 2020
Anyone sent theur application in March 2021? How many months does it take to receive the AOR?
I have submitted my application online on Nov 2020 and has been waiting since then with no AOR or updates. When even i call they say is is takign 24 months to process proof applications.

• Wow
Reactions: Laurahd

muralie krishna

Star Member
Apr 14, 2020
I sent mine in October 2020 and received AOR in September 2021
Thanks for the reply and input. Mine was submitted on 11/19/2020 via the online portal. Did you mail it or was in an online submission? You said it took 22 months above. So you already received your approval after getting the AOR in Sept '21?

llivermore

May 14, 2021
Thanks for the reply and input. Mine was submitted on 11/19/2020 via the online portal. Did you mail it or was in an online submission? You said it took 22 months above. So you already received your approval after getting the AOR in Sept '21?
I sent mine by mail. I haven't received approval yet. That was another person who posted that he or she hadd been approved.

amlajune

Mar 30, 2021
it was the standard webform (https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx) make sure you give them as much info as you can so you actually get an answer otherwise you will get a reply asking for more details and their reply time is awful - like 2 weeks (I included tracking URL for the courier, my son's UCI number, the receipt number for when I paid for it online, etc)
I'm pretty sure they just looked at the tracking info on the carrier's website, saw it was delivered, and told you it's (probably) in their system waiting to be opened.

I really doubt they sent someone to sift through thousands of envelopes to find your tracking number on it...they also haven't physically opened many envelopes yet so UCI, receipt number, etc... are pointless.

So to everyone else who's waiting on AOR, don't waste your time with this. If it says 'delivered' it's delivered. Just hope they don't mess up and lose it in their sorting.

macord2k20

Star Member
Aug 13, 2020
I'm pretty sure they just looked at the tracking info on the carrier's website, saw it was delivered, and told you it's (probably) in their system waiting to be opened.

I really doubt they sent someone to sift through thousands of envelopes to find your tracking number on it...they also haven't physically opened many envelopes yet so UCI, receipt number, etc... are pointless.

So to everyone else who's waiting on AOR, don't waste your time with this. If it says 'delivered' it's delivered. Just hope they don't mess up and lose it in their sorting.
well maybe ... maybe not ... I did receive an email reply from the webform saying they were forwarding it to the right department and 4 days later I received an oficial email confirming the actual date they received it (which was 4 days later than when the tracking said) ... so wethear they lied about it or not as you say .. its anybodies guess ... the fact is that it happened ... and I said to include as many info as possible because in my experience everytime I did not include all that info .. i waited 2 weeks just to get a reply saying .. you know what we need this info and cant reply without it... but whenever i included it from the get go they actually addressed the issue ... but hey .. every case is different whatever worked for me might not work for you .. im just trying to be helpful and mention what helped me and worked for me, which might or might not help the next person ...

muralie krishna

Star Member
Apr 14, 2020
Received an email stating that there is an update on my case and found that the UCI has been updated for the submission.

Online Filing/ Submission Date - 11/19/2020
UCI Updated on - 01/27/2022
Approval email on - ????
Certificate received on - ????