+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Progress bar

Archie.s100

Oct 10, 2018
Hi, can anyone provide me information about the recently-introduced progress bar in Express Entry.

I've not received any specific date in my application regarding completion of the case. All I got was estimated remaining time - 12 weeks.

I had got the ITA in July, 2018 and submitted my case in September. The follow-up mail was about Medicals passed.

I got to know people are getting specific dates in the progress bar. But I've not received the same.

Should I worry about it.

Thanks

ContactFront

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2017
The progress bar is just the standard 6 months processing timeline. It's useless
Guess IRCC just got tired of people constantly calling them for updates and put it there as a reminder

Archie.s100

Oct 10, 2018
The progress bar is just the standard 6 months processing timeline. It's useless
Guess IRCC just got tired of people constantly calling them for updates and put it there as a reminder

Ah, yes, could be. But I was wondering why I haven't got a date like the others. Thanks

schilz

Star Member
Dec 25, 2018
No one has received a specific date, we all see the same thing as you do, a progress bar that measures time passed since your application was submitted (eAOR) and the bar will 'complete' once it reaches 6 months, but your application could be finished before or after 6 months, no one knows.

Meow1234

Oct 8, 2017
Hi,

As we are aware that the progress bar show a timeline of AOR + 6 months...I just wanted to know whether people getting their PPR as per the date mentioned in the Progress bar ? or there is further delay ?

Is there anyone here, who has received the PPR as per the Progress bar timeline ?

schilz

Star Member
Dec 25, 2018
Hi,

As we are aware that the progress bar show a timeline of AOR + 6 months...I just wanted to know whether people getting their PPR as per the date mentioned in the Progress bar ? or there is further delay ?

Is there anyone here, who has received the PPR as per the Progress bar timeline ?
some people receive their PPRs before their 6 months, some others right on the 6 months mark, some others much later.