+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Progress Bar from Dec 2018

Ashtush

Apr 7, 2017
Indeed, but discussions are better and helpful when something new comes up. It gives many others as well us an idea of what is going on.
Discussion regardin progress bar as I said it's nothin but clearly nonsense IRCC tryin to tell wait for ur turn n follow the bar !

Ashtush

Apr 7, 2017
:cool::cool:
But in your case it seems faster as it is only 7 months for you, right? Many of my friends with PNP are waiting for long.
I was in PNP for 5 month with other lads ! Received ITA in Sep ..

Mate ! IRCC makin us Pro in thingy called Patience n they are succeedin too

Bella19

Dec 14, 2018
I just want to clarify some timelines.....

I submitted my application Sept 21 2018. Medicals were approved Oct 21 2018. I saw the status bar and it states the application should be completed March 21 2019. So exactly when am I expected to LAND in Canada? I need to give my job notice and I am confused as I thought it was a year from the date medicals were approved.

Can someone please clarify. I think i have been reading too many blog posts and now my brain is twisted....

Breeze00

Star Member
Jun 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
25-05-2018
Passport Req..
25-09-2018
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2018
I just want to clarify some timelines.....

I submitted my application Sept 21 2018. Medicals were approved Oct 21 2018. I saw the status bar and it states the application should be completed March 21 2019. So exactly when am I expected to LAND in Canada? I need to give my job notice and I am confused as I thought it was a year from the date medicals were approved.

Can someone please clarify. I think i have been reading too many blog posts and now my brain is twisted....
Visa will be valid until a year after you took the test not when it was approved. The date will be on your Visa.

Kingever

Dec 13, 2018
Hold on tight ! U are very neaerer to PPR
this is the reply I got from CIC after sending a message through webform:
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

The progress bar displayed in your online account and our processing times are based on the date we received your application. It is important to keep in mind that some applications take us longer to process than the processing times displayed on our website.

About 20% of the applications we receive take us longer to process due to various factors, including:

• Whether the application is complete,
  • If we can easily verify information provided, and
  • (if applicable) How quickly you answer our requests for additional information or documents.
Rest assured that we are currently working on improving the progress bar in order to offer more detailed information. If the processing times available on our website are passed and you aren't seeing updates, we invite you to contact us using the Web form.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

!!!