+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Progress Bar from Dec 2018

Ashtush

Apr 7, 2017
this is the reply I got from CIC after sending a message through webform:
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

The progress bar displayed in your online account and our processing times are based on the date we received your application. It is important to keep in mind that some applications take us longer to process than the processing times displayed on our website.

About 20% of the applications we receive take us longer to process due to various factors, including:

• Whether the application is complete,
  • If we can easily verify information provided, and
  • (if applicable) How quickly you answer our requests for additional information or documents.
Rest assured that we are currently working on improving the progress bar in order to offer more detailed information. If the processing times available on our website are passed and you aren't seeing updates, we invite you to contact us using the Web form.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

!!!
That's sad this month will be slow due to Christmas holidays but January can be some happiness! All needed optimism ..

djmehta33

Star Member
Oct 9, 2018
Hi Guys,

Hope you all are having a good time.

Is there any updates with anyone's profile since the progress bar?

Kingever

Dec 13, 2018
Hi Guys,

Hope you all are having a good time.

Is there any updates with anyone's profile since the progress bar?
Not Yet

I have seen 3 ghost updates, tough nothing changed in my profile,
called them, said still under background check !!

Jj2196

Jan 24, 2019
This is what I have in my profile as of NOW

Application status

We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Your application is taking us longer than usual to process.

About 20% of our applications are more complex to process. They take us longer due to things like how easily we can verify information, how well and how quickly you answer our requests and whether the application is complete.

If you aren't seeing updates, contact us using this Web form. Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to.

Your application is taking us longer than usual to process.
Date received: April 1, 2018
Estimated completion date: October 1, 2018

I ordered notes last month and it showed that my file was last updated in September and they are running review proof of funds !!!
Did you receive your passport request bro?

Kingever

Dec 13, 2018
Did you receive your passport request bro?
Not Yet Bro

After I contacted them through out province PM CIC said that my file was kept for a while without being processed for unknown reason, then minister office in Ontario said that the file still under review and we should call again after 2 months for updates !!!??@#$