+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Progress Bar from Dec 2018

djmehta33

Star Member
Oct 9, 2018
Please join this if you have submitted your EE and you have received an email from IRCC regarding the progress bar.

Kingever

Dec 13, 2018
I applied on April 1st
Progress bar said the my application is taking longer than expected
the expected time is Oct 01st 2018 !!?????

Vipul Garg

Jun 25, 2018
After receiving ITA, I had submitted my complete file in month of september..
When can i expect request for submission of passports for soft PR..?
Any update on progress bar on profiles, so far i have not seen progress bar on my profile..

Reactions: djmehta33

djmehta33

Star Member
Oct 9, 2018
I applied on April 1st
Hi this seems to be a very unique case. As 1st October is already gone. Hopefully it will be updated soon.

Reactions: Kingever

djmehta33

Star Member
Oct 9, 2018
I applied on April 1st
Hi this seems to be a very unique case. As 1st October is already gone. Hopefully it will be updated soon.

Reactions: Kingever

djmehta33

Star Member
Oct 9, 2018
After receiving ITA, I had submitted my complete file in month of september..
When can i expect request for submission of passports for soft PR..?
Any update on progress bar on profiles, so far i have not seen progress bar on my profile..
You must see the progress bar soon. Even it is not visible on my profile. Hopefully will see it soon.

Kingever

Dec 13, 2018
This is what I have in my profile as of NOW

Application status

We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Your application is taking us longer than usual to process.

About 20% of our applications are more complex to process. They take us longer due to things like how easily we can verify information, how well and how quickly you answer our requests and whether the application is complete.

If you aren't seeing updates, contact us using this Web form. Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to.

Date received: April 1, 2018
Estimated completion date: October 1, 2018

I ordered notes last month and it showed that my file was last updated in September and they are running review proof of funds !!!

pradeeps369

Dec 13, 2018
Hello All, A basic question. After submitting the PR application, how do we send more documents to CIC to be on safe side, even if they don't request it? is it through Webform?
Please let me know.

djmehta33

Star Member
Oct 9, 2018

Application status

We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

About 20% of our applications are more complex to process. They take us longer due to things like how easily we can verify information, how well and how quickly you answer our requests and whether the application is complete.

If you aren't seeing updates, contact us using this Web form. Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to.

I ordered notes last month and it showed that my file was last updated in September and they are running review proof of funds !!!
Did you see any update today?

Ashtush

Apr 7, 2017

Application status

Hold on tight ! U are very neaerer to PPR