+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Profile shows Ineligible after Accepting Nomination

sikka1984

Jan 13, 2016
Hi, Please provide some information.

I have accepted provincial nomination and had 380+ points under express entry. I had 8 years of experience and 7/6.5/6.5/8.5 score in ielts and master degree evaluation from ECA. But, now after accepting rather than getting 600 points my cic account, my application has become ineligible. I guess there is some technical error and either CIC/IRCC did not received data from EE profile or made my profile Ineligible because i updated my Work History after getting the nomination.

a. I am trying to ask them to attach nomination to new EE profile?
b. Is that correct that EE profile should not be updated once we get a nomination ? EE profile should get locked when a nomination is received, similar to like when we get a ITA.

What should do next ? I ma really worried and appreciate if you can help...

sajithmanuel

Mar 7, 2016
sikka1984 said:
Hi, Please provide some information.

I have accepted provincial nomination and had 380+ points under express entry. I had 8 years of experience and 7/6.5/6.5/8.5 score in ielts and master degree evaluation from ECA. But, now after accepting rather than getting 600 points my cic account, my application has become ineligible. I guess there is some technical error and either CIC/IRCC did not received data from EE profile or made my profile Ineligible because i updated my Work History after getting the nomination.

a. I am trying to ask them to attach nomination to new EE profile?
b. Is that correct that EE profile should not be updated once we get a nomination ? EE profile should get locked when a nomination is received, similar to like when we get a ITA.

What should do next ? I ma really worried and appreciate if you can help...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Seniors,

I got the provincial nomination and accepted also. But now EE Profile has been changed to ineligible. I'm worried now. Could you help what has to be done next?

Appreciate any insight on this

Thanks

maribui

Star Member
Aug 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-03-2016
Doc's Request.
30-11-2016
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
04-02-2017
Med's Done....
23-01-2017
Any luck getting nomination points transfered to new account? I have a similar situation going on... Received nomination 5 days ago, decided to remove some work history that didn't add to my score and suddenly my profile became ineligible. I have notified OINP, but am freaking out, wondering if they'll ever transfer my 600 points to my new profile. Just missed ITA today, this is so frustrating...

maribui

Star Member
Aug 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-03-2016
Doc's Request.
30-11-2016
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
04-02-2017
Med's Done....
23-01-2017
DerickFrederickton said:
Hi guys, how did you go about this? I think I have the same issue.
In my case, I got my points transferred in about two weeks. Drop them an e-mail explaining your situation an requesting the points to be transferred to your new profile. It doesn't hurt to attach proof of your nomination, new profile, anything you can think of to make your case. I also called them to make sure they received my e-mail and they were nice enough to check while on the phone with me. It still took them about 10 days after this call to get it done. Be patient and have faith. It will happen!

Reactions: baronsol

Nena5@

Nov 11, 2021
Good day,
Please I need help if any one has been in this situation before.
I accepted Manitoba nomination on my EE profile then decided to put my profile in order in expectation of ITA thereby editing my profile. I then discovered that my EE profile became in eligible. So all my points wiped off and I could not use the profile where I accepted nomination.
Now I’ve created a new profile and sent several email to mpnp informing them of the new development but I haven’t gotten a feedback.
Please does anyone have any idea what else I can do to resolve this issue? Am I on the right track? How long will it take Manitoba to issue me an updated nomination certificate and how long will it take for my nomination to reflect in my new EE profile. Thank you