+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Profile says updated. But no changes in status and no email notifications.

leka

Apr 12, 2018
Category........
Other
As an inland applicant, I submitted my medical check along with other documents, and the medical test was passed 1 month after my submission.
what i am asking is...if you have seen an account update..maybe there was also a change inside like you dont need medical exam...once your medical expire you also get a ghost update...assuming you are closed to 1 year...maybe that's the case

canadaimm19

Aug 7, 2019
I logged into my account to check my CEC application profile and saw my application's current status as updated. It confirmed that my medical was passed yesterday and background check also changed from 'Not Applicable' to 'Your application is in progress' following which the status went back to 'Submitted'. A few hours later, I got an email notification stating that an update was made to my profile. I found nothing different on there this time and the status was still 'Submitted'. Could this be a ghost update? Wondering on ghost update because I saw a few CEC profiles recently on My immi tracker that received a decision (PPR) within 4 days after medical passed stage. Or is this the a case of delayed notification for the update to my profile that I saw earlier in the day?
AOR- July 1

dr.josemrod

Sep 3, 2019
Santiago, Dominican Republic
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31-08-2019
AOR Received.
05-09-2019
Med's Done....
18-09-2019
LANDED..........
08-05-2020
I logged into my account to check my CEC application profile and saw my application's current status as updated. It confirmed that my medical was passed yesterday and background check also changed from 'Not Applicable' to 'Your application is in progress' following which the status went back to 'Submitted'. A few hours later, I got an email notification stating that an update was made to my profile. I found nothing different on there this time and the status was still 'Submitted'. Could this be a ghost update? Wondering on ghost update because I saw a few CEC profiles recently on My immi tracker that received a decision (PPR) within 4 days after medical passed stage. Or is this the a case of delayed notification for the update to my profile that I saw earlier in the day?
AOR- July 1
Means the e-mail arrived late!

Gurkirat7

May 12, 2021
AOR: 27 May 2021
Medical passed 22 June 2021
got a ghost update on profile column that file is updated...but in details, I haven't saw any changes.
Anyone who can let me know what is coming ahead, when I should expect my PPR. I am inland applicant.