+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Profile says updated. But no changes in status and no email notifications.

Sandy0809

Star Member
Sep 17, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
10-04-2018
Ghost update u will get ur ppr soon. Might be a week might be 48 hours
What do you mean by ghost update, My AOR date is 11 Apr 201& and still waiting and I raise case specific query and I received reply that my file is still under process.

kaysingh

Sep 4, 2018
Hi i called cic this morning they told me my application is approved yesterday. I haven't got the ppr email yet but they said it's normal they asked me to wait 5 more days! Anyway it's a good news!
Hi, how did you contact them? Via call or email? Can you share number or email address?

Frank GH

Nov 15, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Sydney - NS
Hey Akhs, did you get your PPR? When did it come?
Hey buddy,
I'm not sure if Akhs will answer or not, but we were AOR 07.April and we received two ghost updates once on 20th of Dec and the second one on 11th of Jan and PPR on 7th of Feb.

Good luck

ungeilimage

Star Member
Apr 5, 2018
When I logged in my CIC account as usual, I found a little change under the details column, which is changed to "Updated", but I didn't receive any emails and no new messages in account either. When I re-logged in later, the status changed back to "Submitted". Anyone with similar experience? Please share your opinions. Thanks.
Same thing happened to me as well today.. no email but updated in cic account

AmIRobot

Dec 12, 2018
Hi i called cic this morning they told me my application is approved yesterday. I haven't got the ppr email yet but they said it's normal they asked me to wait 5 more days! Anyway it's a good news!
Have you got your PPR? If yes, when?

leka

Apr 12, 2018
Category........
Other
just my 2 cents here....i had 4 ghost updates in total during the year that i was waiting for ppr...so not every ghost update means ppr is just around the corner...but of course it means your file is moving which is good :)

AmIRobot

Dec 12, 2018
just my 2 cents here....i had 4 ghost updates in total during the year that i was waiting for ppr...so not every ghost update means ppr is just around the corner...but of course it means your file is moving which is good :)
I am very close to a whole year since I submitted my application......