+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Profile Rejected due to incomplete PCC

CandaianDream

Feb 25, 2018
Hi All,
My profile got rejected due to incomplete PCC. I had shifted residence 2 years back and my PCC is of new address and covers 2 years, however it should have covered entire duration of last 10 years. Now i am going to submit my fresh profile and expecting an ITA in the next draw

1st Profile
ITA 11 Jul 2018
EAor - 2 Sep 2018
Rejected on 26 Sep 2018
2nd Profile
ITA - Expected in Oct 2018

1. My Wife's PCC was from her birth till Aug 2018. It worked earlier because it was dated after ITA. However If i submit the same now ,will it work or should i apply for a fresh PCC for her as well?
2. Should I apply for new POF documents given the original ones are dated before the expected second ITA date?
3. What about Medicals, can I use the same Medical results or do I need to get those done again for the same issue that they were done before the ITA date?
4. Any other thing I should be mindful of?

Please help

iamhammad

Oct 14, 2017
Hi All,
My profile got rejected due to incomplete PCC. I had shifted residence 2 years back and my PCC is of new address and covers 2 years, however it should have covered entire duration of last 10 years. Now i am going to submit my fresh profile and expecting an ITA in the next draw

1st Profile
ITA 11 Jul 2018
EAor - 2 Sep 2018
Rejected on 26 Sep 2018
2nd Profile
ITA - Expected in Oct 2018

1. My Wife's PCC was from her birth till Aug 2018. It worked earlier because it was dated after ITA. However If i submit the same now ,will it work or should i apply for a fresh PCC for her as well?
2. Should I apply for new POF documents given the original ones are dated before the expected second ITA date?
3. What about Medicals, can I use the same Medical results or do I need to get those done again for the same issue that they were done before the ITA date?
4. Any other thing I should be mindful of?

Please help
1. PCC should be fine as long as issued within last 6 months. However, if it is convenient and inexpensive, you may apply for a fresh one.

2. POF letter should be as recent as possible.

3. Existing Medicals will be accepted and linked to your file.

4. Ensure to mention the rejection in the statutory questions. Include LoE if required and that you have included fresh and valid PCC as per IRCC guidelines.

All the best.