+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Profile ineligible

vmneethu

Jun 17, 2018
Hi All,

I had created my Express Entry Profile on Dec 28, 2018 and had a CRS score of 448. I got confirmation that my profile was eligible and to apply in job bank ,But on Jan 1, 2019 my profile is shown as ineligible , what could be the reason for this change .

Regards
Neethu

azade.84

Sep 12, 2018
Hi, most probably is because of the proof of fund. perhaps, starting from this year the minimum amount of proof of fund will increase. recreate your profile with higher amount of fund, and don't worry. your profile will be eligible :)

vmneethu

Jun 17, 2018
Hi, most probably is because of the proof of fund. perhaps, starting from this year the minimum amount of proof of fund will increase. recreate your profile with higher amount of fund, and don't worry. your profile will be eligible :)
Thanks for the response , but does this happen regularly? As in first you are shown as eligible and then turned to ineligible ..

azade.84

Sep 12, 2018
Not regularly. But maybe once a year, since it seems that yearly the proof of fund amount might increase a little bit.

Shahanastar

Oct 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
Hi All,

I had created my Express Entry Profile on Dec 28, 2018 and had a CRS score of 448. I got confirmation that my profile was eligible and to apply in job bank ,But on Jan 1, 2019 my profile is shown as ineligible , what could be the reason for this change .

Regards
Neethu
Recheck the information you have entered. Do you have a valid WES reference? Valid IELTS score? Which province did you select? It should not be Quebec.
If all is fine, wait for a day as this could possibly be a temporary glitch due to change of year.

AnkitaS

Feb 24, 2019
Hi I’m in the same situation. I was there in pool at 430 points and I stupidly changed my NOC but forgot to change it in work experience grid. I have made a new profile now but it asks me ‘if you have ever applied for IRCC before?’ I’m scared that if I say Yes then it’ll link my new profile to the old one and again become in eligible.

I need to know
1. Should I just say NO to the question and submit the new profile

2. Should I revoke the old profile? That’s the only option because I cannot do anything else to that profile

Please help... I haven’t received ITA yet. I was just there in the pool. I’m very confused with what to do with my old profile as I can still access it but I cannot change anything or even withdraw. Revoking is the only option I get. Please please please help as it is urgent

dauntless84

Sep 25, 2017
Hi I’m in the same situation. I was there in pool at 430 points and I stupidly changed my NOC but forgot to change it in work experience grid. I have made a new profile now but it asks me ‘if you have ever applied for IRCC before?’ I’m scared that if I say Yes then it’ll link my new profile to the old one and again become in eligible.

I need to know

2. Should I revoke the old profile? That’s the only option because I cannot do anything else to that profile

Please help... I haven’t received ITA yet. I was just there in the pool. I’m very confused with what to do with my old profile as I can still access it but I cannot change anything or even withdraw. Revoking is the only option I get. Please please please help as it is urgent
Nothing to worry Ankita, go ahead and create a new profile.

If you have not applied before,

1. Submit new profile.
2. No need, it will deactivate in a year.

Dan

kalani123

Star Member
Sep 28, 2019

I need to know

Hi Ankita,

I am in the same situation of creating a new EE profile due to sudden inelgibility email. Do we need to select NO for if you have ever applied for IRCC before? or YES

Can you suggest what you selected for the below:

1. Should I just say NO to the question and submit the new profile.

Thank you.