+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Profile Got Not Eligible In CEC

mehaksoi

Feb 12, 2019
Hi All
I recently applied to express entry and got a response back with in minutes saying "Your Profile is Not Eligible".
The automated email they sent is no where giving any clarity beside me not being applicable to apply.

I have a 1 year 1 month of experience here in Canada with NOC code as 2282 and I also had 2 plus experience back in my country India as NOC code as 6221. I found both NOC codes being falling under NOC Code Category B.
Also my IELTS score is descent with not less than 6 in any of section.I also have a Masters Degree in Canada.

Can someone please help or guide me on this as this seems a shock to be with all details I have ?

karanjessica

Star Member
Feb 12, 2019
Hi, you must be entering something wrong. You will get it right if you keep trying again. Is it your very first time making EE profile?

mehaksoi

Feb 12, 2019
Hi, you must be entering something wrong. You will get it right if you keep trying again. Is it your very first time making EE profile?
Yes u are right.
I finally catched the mistake I made. In the work history table, one of my primary work experience details was not showing up. Don't know how that got deleted or missed. I created new application and submitted and got approved email. :)

Thanks for reply #karanjessica

Reactions: jes_ON