+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Product Manager - NOC 0213

ashwin297

Aug 25, 2021
Also, in requirements it says

• Several years of experience in systems analysis, data administration, software engineering, network design or computer programming, including supervisory experience, are required.

How much experience is required for 0213?

akhil.sanjiva

Feb 10, 2021
That’s great Akhil. You got PNP nomination? Any chance you can share you job description that you prepared? Thanks.
I did, yes. Got an ITA too - which is in progress now.

Sure, this is the one I used:

● Partner with commercial team and product leads to conceptualize and deliver product offerings for company's flagship product
● Breakdown, and execute the vision and product roadmap of organization.
● Be a technical problem solver for the SCRUM team (Software Engineers + Quality Assurance), suggesting innovative and scalable solutions.
● Analyze client usage patterns, multivariate tests and KPI trends to make recommendations to improve the customer retention.
● Working experience to design systems with capabilities of processing large volumes of structured data. Co-ordinated and ensured that revenue-critical client requested features are delivered on-time.

SuperAchy

Dec 22, 2021

● Partner with commercial team and product leads to conceptualize and deliver product offerings for company's flagship product
● Be a technical problem solver for the SCRUM team (Software Engineers + Quality Assurance), suggesting innovative and scalable solutions.
● Analyze client usage patterns, multivariate tests and KPI trends to make recommendations to improve the customer retention.
● Working experience to design systems with capabilities of processing large volumes of structured data. Co-ordinated and ensured that revenue-critical client requested features are delivered on-time.
Great Akhil. Congratulations! Which PNP did you get through? Thanks.

sehgalamit57

Aug 19, 2022
Hello All,

I'm in dire need of help.

I work for a company making computer cooling components.

Here are my job duties:

· Accountable for the Planning, Development and Launch of New Product Introductions (NPI)

Manage stakeholder interactions and expectations

· Work closely and collaboratively on product development with leading global brands within major consumer electronics companies

· Work closely with global Business Development and Account Managers to respond to customer RFPs and RFQs.

· Oversee and manage NPI project scope, schedule, resources, and budget

· Ensure that all product development follows the company’s Product Development Process

· Manage project risks and issues, and respond with the appropriate level of planning and action to ensure all commitments are met

· Measure and report project status using appropriate tools, techniques, and metrics

· Report and escalate to management potential issues and risks as needed

· Proactively anticipate, identify, and mitigate risk areas

· Hold regular meetings with customers and internal core teams to ensure effective communication and collaboration between cross-functional teams

· Global travel required up to 25%

I'm not sure what my noc is 4613, 0213 or 0601. Please help.

ImpatientDragon

Feb 23, 2022

Hi Akhil,
Were the above points enough?/ did your experience letter have additional points?