+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Processing update (Status Update)

Apr 30, 2019
Good day!

I have re-updated my profile to get Canadian education points on 20th of April 2019. The status shows "Processing Update" for the past 10 days on my profile. No link to re-update my profile and I am not sure when the issue will be resolved. Now, I am having challenges in updating additional credentials...Does anyone have the same issue as mine? If yes, please do let me know what is the process to resolve this issue?

Thanks in advance!

nitin31monga

Apr 15, 2019
Good day!

I have re-updated my profile to get Canadian education points on 20th of April 2019. The status shows "Processing Update" for the past 10 days on my profile. No link to re-update my profile and I am not sure when the issue will be resolved. Now, I am having challenges in updating additional credentials...Does anyone have the same issue as mine? If yes, please do let me know what is the process to resolve this issue?

Thanks in advance!
Did it change for you or was there any resolution

Apr 30, 2019
Did it change for you or was there any resolution

Yes, finally it got resolved after 65 days of continues follow up. I have made multiple attempts to talk to the customer care and raised an detailed issue along with screenshot using WEB FORM portal and finally got resolved.

My recommendation is raise a request using web form and attach the screenshots of the error....the rest is waiting game.