+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Processing time of PRTD application submitted electronically(by email)-VAC closed-INDIA

AswaniAsh

Jul 22, 2021
Dear Applicant,

Tracking ID: 2021**********

The Canada Visa Application Center (CVAC) staff has the following observation about your application:

Remarks: Please find the tracking 2021********** and Awb ####### for further tracking.

Kindly contact the CVAC for further clarifications
I got this email today, does this mean my passport is dispatched? The tracking number is not active yet.

rahulpatel123

Apr 27, 2021
I applied for PRTd on 30 june but not get any response yet. Called iRCc they said it was approved on 6july but not received any official confirmation. They told me to contact Local visa office in india. I already send many emails but did not get any response yet. Please advise

rahulpatel123

Apr 27, 2021
Dear Applicant,

The Canada Visa Application Center (CVAC) staff has the following observation about your application:

Remarks: Please find the tracking 2021********** and Awb ####### for further tracking.

I got this email today, does this mean my passport is dispatched? The tracking number is not active yet.
When did you received this email? What time?

madhu_6021

Star Member
Dec 1, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
25-05-2020
I got an update via SMS today that application has reached Canada Visa Application center New Delhi and is on transit to IRCC office New Delhi. My passport courier was picked on July 30th.

Capticorn

Aug 11, 2021
Hi Everyone,
I’m currently in the United States travelling without my PR cars since I’m waiting for my first PR card.I sent the application package through email today for PRTD and I’m supposed to fly back to Canada on August 28, does anybody have idea if it’s enough time to obtain PRTD. My another question is if right way to apply for it is emailing them or do we use cic account.

akvarious

Jul 26, 2021
Hi Everyone,
I’m currently in the United States travelling without my PR cars since I’m waiting for my first PR card.I sent the application package through email today for PRTD and I’m supposed to fly back to Canada on August 28, does anybody have idea if it’s enough time to obtain PRTD. My another question is if right way to apply for it is emailing them or do we use cic account.
If you have a COPR document you can drive to Canada

Alpa007

Star Member
Jul 16, 2021
I applied for PRTd on 30 june but not get any response yet. Called iRCc they said it was approved on 6july but not received any official confirmation. They told me to contact Local visa office in india. I already send many emails but did not get any response yet. Please advise
Check spam mails and promotions in email. For me I find it in spam mail

AswaniAsh

Jul 22, 2021
My application is under process since July 30, no update. Should I contact them or wait?! Please advise.

There is no futher update on this, I contacted them but no update still, can only email now.

akvarious

Jul 26, 2021

There is no futher update on this, I contacted them but no update still, can only email now.
When did you passport reach IRCC office New Delhi