+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Processing time of PRTD application submitted electronically(by email)-VAC closed-INDIA

Alpa007

Star Member
Jul 16, 2021
Ok. I just checked my cic account now. My application is approved and counterfoil is generated. It got stamped today.But I didn’t got any email or Sms just checked my cic account randomly. You also check your cic account.
Hi @Kaurgagan13 you received any email confirmation, or not . Have they dispatch your passport. Same happened with me. I checked it show approved but no email or sms.

madhu_6021

Star Member
Dec 1, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
25-05-2020
Hi

I received VFS Tracking ID and AWB number on Aug 7th. Trying to track my application if it has reached IRCC Delhi, but not able to find, I am getting record not found error. Anyone able to track using above options ?

buffy0588

Apr 1, 2021
Ya thats what bothering me I only got confirmation email after I send my application on jun 28th and nothing else.
If IRCC approved your PRTD application they will send passport request letter via email and they mention your PRTD application number in the email subject line itself. Then only you will be able to link your PRTD application to your CIC account i guess.

nitinvgarg

Star Member
Jul 5, 2017
i have a general question on the PRTD stamping on the passport. Are passports for PRTD stamping sent to different IRCC Visa offices in India for Students and general Permanent residents working in Canada?

Alpa007

Star Member
Jul 16, 2021
Counterfoil generated on aug 9. No update after that when they will be dispatching passport.
Same for me , counterfoil generate of aug 9 and yesterday I received cic GC account update mail after that no update. Hope today we will get some positive news.