+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Processing time of PRTD application submitted electronically(by email)-VAC closed-INDIA

Kaurgagan13

Star Member
May 3, 2020
Mine is Etobicoke office photo delivered first week February and after that no update. Sent numerous webform , order GC notes , write to ministry and sent solemn declaration form and no reply. Even they did not send me any portal for photos and I courier delivered to them in feb. they received but no replies. Ircc is really disappointed and my friend is out he got his card.
I have seen some people getting PR card even if they are outside. In my case my friend and I applied same day, same time for PR card in same Vac Edmonton. But he got it after 2-3 months as he was in canada. This is just totally unfair with us.
I think we need to declare once we are back in canada because in online portal there was option “ click this button and declare you are in canada”. I was left with no choice i accepted i am in Canada . But this online portal will not give me PR card. I have to apply again.

Seek

Star Member
Mar 10, 2021
Wanted to book my flight next Tuesday through Maldives but my passport is still in IRCC Delhi no update yet
Btw what are
the expenses and requirements ?
Do we need visa for that?
is there need of quarantine for fully vaccinated people ?

akvarious

Jul 26, 2021
Btw what are
the expenses and requirements ?
Do we need visa for that?
is there need of quarantine for fully vaccinated people ?
No visa requirement for Maldives and required to stay a day for COVID testing and no vaccine requirement, its costing around minimum of 2lakh rupees

RickKansal

May 25, 2021
I received last message on July 30th "Visa Application, tracking ID No. xxx is under process at the IRCC Office. -VFS Global".

But there is no update since then. Anybody in same boat?

buffy0588

Apr 1, 2021
Hi everyone

My timeline:
Emailed all docs for PRTD: 22nd July 2021
Passport request letter: 29th July 2021
VFS webform: 30th July 2021
Payment link from VFS: 2nd Aug 2021
Sent passport via BlueDart courier: 3rd Aug 2021
Received VFS tracking ID: 6th Aug 2021
No further update. Just shows that it's in transit to IRCC New Delhi.

buffy0588

Apr 1, 2021
my Pr card is under process in Canada and it's my first PR card . i am now in india and applied for PRTD.Now what the problem is, I just noticed that in my cic account my address was changed from my residential address in Canada to my current address in india. I don't know how it's changed to my current India address and I did not request any address change through web form.what should i do in this situation??Should I contact ircc?? if you guys have any idea about this please give me a reply it would be very helpful.