+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Processing time of PRTD application submitted electronically(by email)-VAC closed-INDIA

saumya2712

Star Member
Sep 23, 2018
Hi Saumya,
When do we receive the VFS tracking ID. I go an email with passport pickup instructions along with Bluedart courier ID, nothing else.
Track your blue dart awb number. You will get the VFS tracking ID a day or two after the passport is delivered at VFS.

Sameer486

Aug 4, 2021
Track your blue dart awb number. You will get the VFS tracking ID a day or two after the passport is delivered at VFS.
Yes, there it is showing that its under process. But it was showing the same thing from past 4-5 days. I tried linking it to cic account but nothing came up.

saumya2712

Star Member
Sep 23, 2018
Yes, there it is showing that its under process. But it was showing the same thing from past 4-5 days. I tried linking it to cic account but nothing came up.
When you are linking, make sure you enter the City/Place of Birth exactly as it is there in your passport including any spaces and commas. For me also VFS tracking ID is showing under process at IRCC.

madhu_6021

Star Member
Dec 1, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
25-05-2020
Thanks Soumya, package was delivered on Aug 2nd at 11:00 am. So I will be receiving an acknowledgement email with VFS tracking number soon, right?

Bikrams01

Aug 4, 2021
Hi everyone, can somebody tell me how long does it take for passport request after you submit your PRTD application by email..?

vendod

Star Member
Aug 14, 2014
The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. XXX has been dispatched from the IRCC Office, to the Canada Visa Application Centre in CVO-NEW DELHI.

I just received this message

Reactions: Seek

saumya2712

Star Member
Sep 23, 2018
The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. XXX has been dispatched from the IRCC Office, to the Canada Visa Application Centre in CVO-NEW DELHI.

I just received this message
Nice..was your cic account updated? I did not get any update yet..still showing under Process at IRCC