+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Processing time of PRTD application submitted electronically(by email)-VAC closed-INDIA

Kaurgagan13

Star Member
May 3, 2020
My application was received at IRCC on July 30th. After that there is no update.
I would suggest you to open your cic account and check if counterfoil is generated or not. I heard from someone, one guy randomly checked his cic account, there was an update that counterfoil is generated but he didn’t got this update through email or anything.

Seek

Star Member
Mar 10, 2021
Still shows that it is received at CVAC Delhi and is in transit to IRCC Delhi.
Maybe today or tomorrow I will get the update that my passport is received at IRCC Delhi and is under process.
Thanks.
Just received SMS that my Visa Application is under process at IRCC Office.

saumya2712

Star Member
Sep 23, 2018
I would suggest you to open your cic account and check if counterfoil is generated or not. I heard from someone, one guy randomly checked his cic account, there was an update that counterfoil is generated but he didn’t got this update through email or anything.
I just got an email from donotreply@cic.gc.ca. I can see in my CIC account that the application is approved and under Documents Status section I can see an entry for document "counterfoil". There are no messages though. Does that mean passport is stamped?

Kaurgagan13

Star Member
May 3, 2020
Why is it showing no records found on tracking website ?
This happened with me too. I found a solution. Its happening because may be you just go at google and search vfs tracking website and vfs website may belong to another country and they have no records fo your file. You just search vfs in india and when u will go to vfs india official website there will be option for tracking and you search over there.
Try this link.
https://www.vfsglobal.ca/IRCC-GPTWave1/Track/Index?q=shSA0YnE4pLF9Xzwon/x/CQ1P0LBKn66dLdNUfueK+zXVvfCaQtqf4wkl10oKbwhActUUQpLseDw/c2V80Cpow==

Seek

Star Member
Mar 10, 2021
This happened with me too. I found a solution. Its happening because may be you just go at google and search vfs tracking website and vfs website may belong to another country and they have no records fo your file. You just search vfs in india and when u will go to vfs india official website there will be option for tracking and you search over there.
Try this link.
https://www.vfsglobal.ca/IRCC-GPTWave1/Track/Index?q=shSA0YnE4pLF9Xzwon/x/CQ1P0LBKn66dLdNUfueK+zXVvfCaQtqf4wkl10oKbwhActUUQpLseDw/c2V80Cpow==
Still showing No Records Found

madhu_6021

Star Member
Dec 1, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
25-05-2020
Yes there is an expiry date of 2023 and a Status Updated Date of yesterday. I received it a few minutes back.

My VFS tracking ID still shows it is under process at IRCC.
Hi Saumya,
When do we receive the VFS tracking ID. I go an email with passport pickup instructions along with Bluedart courier ID, nothing else.

Sameer486

Aug 4, 2021
hi, how can we check prtd application status on cic website???