+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Processing time of PRTD application submitted electronically(by email)-VAC closed-INDIA

Venkyfaq221

Jun 25, 2021
HI All, I Was Wondering if any can help me with filling the application for PRTD. For the application should I be sticking the photos to the applicationa and then Scan it or attach the photos to the email. If so what are the specifications for the photos. Any help is appreciated Thanks in advance!!

AshishS87

Star Member
Jun 29, 2020
HI All, I Was Wondering if any can help me with filling the application for PRTD. For the application should I be sticking the photos to the applicationa and then Scan it or attach the photos to the email. If so what are the specifications for the photos. Any help is appreciated Thanks in advance!!
you need to paste the photo to printout, sign it and then take the scan copy. Photo specification is same as you send for PR card.

newbie_canada2

May 23, 2019
Hi All, i know everyone is waiting for prtd. But, if we get the prtd and there are still no direct flight from india to canada. Can we travel through mexico or other route based on prtd and indian passport? (I dont have any other country visa)
Are there no other alternate routes? Via Europe? Dubai?

Raj4321

Jun 26, 2021
PRTD process stuck at 2 way courier service, waiting for the payment link to get waybill??
Sent email on June 6, got first response on June 21.

AshishS87

Star Member
Jun 29, 2020
PRTD process stuck at 2 way courier service, waiting for the payment link to get waybill??
Sent email on June 6, got first response on June 21.
Yes, i am also at same situation. Please let us know if you have any details when they will start 2 way courier for prtd?
I think they have already started student visa not sure what they are not issuing prtd.

Kitchener007

Star Member
Jun 22, 2021
Hello Everyone,
What If I have received my PR card in Canada. Could I ask my friends to mail it to me in India and I can use that for travel. Is it advisable?!

NewIndia123

Star Member
May 22, 2014
Does anyone know if VFS has started accepting PRTD applications at the VACs ? Or, is it still accepting through email only?

NewIndia123

Star Member
May 22, 2014
Does anyone know if VFS has started accepting PRTD applications in-person at the VAC ? Or, do we still have to send it through email only?

#1000th comment on this thread :cool:

AshishS87

Star Member
Jun 29, 2020
Does anyone know if VFS has started accepting PRTD applications in-person at the VAC ? Or, do we still have to send it through email only?

#1000th comment on this thread :cool:
As per my information, 2 way courier service is available for prtd and everyone is waiting for that? Please let me know if anyone has more information about it.

AshishS87

Star Member
Jun 29, 2020
Are you asking or telling if 2 way courier service is available for PRTD?
Sorry it is typo mistake,As per my information 2 way courier service is not available for prtd. I am waiting for that.

i just asked if anyone has any further information please share?