+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Processing time of PRTD application submitted electronically(by email)-VAC closed-INDIA

Nitish251090

Mar 30, 2022
Wht do you think i should extend the ticket till 30 may?
I applied on 22nd feb, no confirmation yet. I think I will be going on 15th may as it will take 3 weeks for stamping the passport.
you apPlied on 23rd March. I would go on 15th june. Not look any thing is possible. May be you can get earlier. Nothing can be said for sure

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
I applied on 22nd feb, no confirmation yet. I think I will be going on 15th may as it will take 3 weeks for stamping the passport.
you apPlied on 23rd March. I would go on 15th june. Not look any thing is possible. May be you can get earlier. Nothing can be said for sure
As per Whatsapp group I am part of, applicants from Feb 15-16 received PPR today.

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Can I expect mine to arrive this week? I applied on 22 nd..
Cant predict. Have Good Friday and Easter as holidays so might be delayed. I suggest you link your prtd application to gckey account to keep a check. Normally people are able to do so around 52-55 days from application submission date.

Apr 13, 2022
My spouse applied for PRTD on 9th March 2022, since then we have resubmitted 2 times, there is no response, he sent in his tickets too. What should we do I am getting really worried now?

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
My spouse applied for PRTD on 9th March 2022, since then we have resubmitted 2 times, there is no response, he sent in his tickets too. What should we do I am getting really worried now?
Current timelines are about 2 months. Many have sent reminder for expediting the process by sending reminders, but seems it is not working. Nothing much that you can do other that wait.

Nitish251090

Mar 30, 2022
Current timelines are about 2 months. Many have sent reminder for expediting the process by sending reminders, but seems it is not working. Nothing much that you can do other that wait.
I also sent my tickets, sent my son’s doctors appointment, my employee shortage issues etc. Nothing is working, I even seeked help from MP. Nothing worked. I applied on 22nd Feb .. nothing yet. Tomorrow I will extend my tickets which are booked for 17th April after waiting today.
just wait wait wait and wait…

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
I also sent my tickets, sent my son’s doctors appointment, my employee shortage issues etc. Nothing is working, I even seeked help from MP. Nothing worked. I applied on 22nd Feb .. nothing yet. Tomorrow I will extend my tickets which are booked for 17th April after waiting today.
just wait wait wait and wait…
You are close, 15-16 Feb applicants are through. Expect yours either today or Tuesday (guess). Best luck

Nitish251090

Mar 30, 2022
You are close, 15-16 Feb applicants are through. Expect yours either today or Tuesday (guess). Best luck
I will be so glad if that happens… okay one thing I wanted to ask … I sent my application on 22nd feb, received AOR… in that mail it was said that to avoid processing delays send all the pages of you passport.
I send that mail with all pages of passport with all my documents scanned on 1st of March zand again received AOR.
So they will consider my application date as 22nd Feb or 1st of March ?

Nitish251090

Mar 30, 2022
Hello I applied for my PRTD on 22nd Feb. then on 1st March I sent my passport page pics and submitted the application as a whole. I then sent a follow up mail on 23rd March showing my emergency situation and requesting for urgent passport processing.
today I got a reply from them saying that due to Covid things are being delayed. And said thanks for patience. In their reply I got a number in the subject saying 27403. I don’t know what it ment. Can anyone tell. Thanks

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Hello I applied for my PRTD on 22nd Feb. then on 1st March I sent my passport page pics and submitted the application as a whole. I then sent a follow up mail on 23rd March showing my emergency situation and requesting for urgent passport processing.
today I got a reply from them saying that due to Covid things are being delayed. And said thanks for patience. In their reply I got a number in the subject saying 27403. I don’t know what it ment. Can anyone tell. Thanks
May be some kind of ticket no. Are you able to link your prtd application to gckey account? You might get a hint there if you happen to link. Try that.

Jan 26, 2020
Hello all, I need some guidance in terms of PRTD and faster PR Card processing.

I lost my PR Card last year and applied for the new one, but didn't receive anything yet and in the meantime I have to travel to India for some family emergency and maximum time I can in India is 1 month, I already booked my flights too.

I want to ask, can I apply for PRTD, being in Canada ? and did someone applied for faster PR Card processing, it's mentioned on the official IRCC website that under some special circumstances, they can process the card faster.

So, just want to know, should I apply for PR Card again under URGENT basis and also should I apply for PRTD being in Canada ?

Thank You

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Hello all, I need some guidance in terms of PRTD and faster PR Card processing.

I lost my PR Card last year and applied for the new one, but didn't receive anything yet and in the meantime I have to travel to India for some family emergency and maximum time I can in India is 1 month, I already booked my flights too.

I want to ask, can I apply for PRTD, being in Canada ? and did someone applied for faster PR Card processing, it's mentioned on the official IRCC website that under some special circumstances, they can process the card faster.

So, just want to know, should I apply for PR Card again under URGENT basis and also should I apply for PRTD being in Canada ?

Thank You
You cannot apply for prtd being present in Canada. You should be outside Canada.