+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Processing time of PRTD application submitted electronically(by email)-VAC closed-INDIA

gta88

Jun 30, 2018
Would any one know what option to select in webform for 'Type of Application' to enquire about PRTD application query?

sahib 123

Jun 26, 2016
It’s been 6 weeks since I submitted my application and haven’t received a response. I’m not sure if it has to do with a mistake in my application so I’d like to know from those who have received a response if the use of parentheses () is required in the subject line of my email. Eg. PRTD application: (John Doe).

Perhaps a failure to use parentheses could stop the ERP from picking up the email. What do you folks think?
Hi,
Did you get your PRTD, I have applied on 5th August, no response till now

Dreamszalone

Star Member
Oct 5, 2013
Not possible..wait aa jayega it takes time some time..tell me one thing you applied through email or by post..if e mail then on which e mail IRCC.COVIDPRTD-TVRPCOVID.IRCC@cic.gc.ca whether on above email
I had applied on August 14 got a response from them next week 19th requesting the missing document which I replied to the next day, since then no response. I believe there is a preliminary process of verifying application\documents and then the file gets routed to the appropriate visa office for final adjudication. Again it's just an assumption. The wait for me probably started since last week.

sahib 123

Jun 26, 2016
It takes time . But before 10th oct it will come .around 25 days it takes..don't worry it will come..why you did not try on Visa office chandigarh ..
Thanks, hope it comes soon, the visa office in Chandigarh is temporarily closed