+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Processing time of PRTD application submitted electronically(by email)-VAC closed-INDIA

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Cool, also one more question I can see there are lots of people asking about the 30 day period after getting approval for PRTD. What if someone exceeds the 30 day period and not able to get the tickets and could not fly in that period. Can they travel afterwards and send the itinerary to IRCC after 30 days and get the LOA

Thank you for answering all my questions
People are being asked to provide a plane ticket departing in the next 30 days with their request for COPR extension or PRTD.

gta88

Jun 30, 2018
My friend has crossed his 30 day period to request for e-authorization letter. He is going to book tickets soon and will be requesting an e-authorization letter soon. Will post the update here.

abrahamp

Star Member
Dec 1, 2017
My friend has crossed his 30 day period to request for e-authorization letter. He is going to book tickets soon and will be requesting an e-authorization letter soon. Will post the update here.
Yes please post your friend's experience........getting tickets is the main concern when you apply for prtd

Faheem00

Star Member
Apr 17, 2019
Faheem how did you send the photos? Did you attach and scanned to the main application or sent a digital copy?
I pasted photo on the form and then scanned it. And i also send scanned copy of front and back side of photo with photographer stamp on the back

rahul1911

Star Member
May 21, 2015
I pasted photo on the form and then scanned it. And i also send scanned copy of front and back side of photo with photographer stamp on the back
Hey Faheem or any one who can help.

Can you tell me what documents have you provided for showing the residency obligation. I have the CRA assesment for 5 year but nothing else. Bank statements from 5 years ago are really difficult to get and even other documents mentioned in the checklist.

Faheem00

Star Member
Apr 17, 2019
Hey Faheem or any one who can help.

Can you tell me what documents have you provided for showing the residency obligation. I have the CRA assesment for 5 year but nothing else. Bank statements from 5 years ago are really difficult to get and even other documents mentioned in the checklist.
I am not sure i can answer with this question. I m a new immigrant. I did soft landing this year. That's why i dont need to show any proof for RO