+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Processing time Nairobi office - CSQ already received - Application from Mauriti

MVKDB

May 20, 2011
Hi there.

I live in Mauritius and has obtained CSQ from Quebec in less than a year. Full application sent to nairobi more than one month ago for PR application. Still no news. Anyone in the same situation as me? Grateful if you could please share your experience of waiting time. Some mauritians told me that they got their PRs approx 2 months after sending their applications to Nigeria with a CSQ. I went through the CSQ first because I thought the PR would take less time. Any feedback?

Shannone

Star Member
Mar 8, 2011
Mauritius
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
October 2010
Med's Done....
November 2010
Interview........
No interview
Hello,

I am Mauritian too and ive already got my CSQ.

I went for through the sam process except that i got married and have added my husband in my application.

But i can tell you that if you received your CSQ this year annd have already applied for PR just you must get your PR by end of this year hopefully.
This is what happened to me.

Let me know if you have any question..btw i am from Mauritius too.

Shannone

MVKDB

May 20, 2011
Hi. Thanks for the reply. I was wondering, do you know anybody whose procedures were speed up thanks to a job offer?

Shannone

Star Member
Mar 8, 2011
Mauritius
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
October 2010
Med's Done....
November 2010
Interview........
No interview
Hi,

No i know no1 as such but i believe its quicker if you have a job offer.

When u flying to CA?

Regards,

Shannone

MVKDB

May 20, 2011
Well I am very far from there. Sent my application for PR 2 months back and still no news from there. However, i did check with the bank and they confirmed that the bank draft I sent to them was cashed in at start of June. What about you?

Shannone

Star Member
Mar 8, 2011
Mauritius
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
October 2010
Med's Done....
November 2010
Interview........
No interview
Ive already done medical last year in November 2010 but now i need to do the CSQ process again as i got married and my hubby is coming along.

I prefer it like this as i prefer that we go there and struggle together.

Its taking nearly 8 months that ive submitted my papers to BIQ in Paris and they taking lots of time.

Well i can do nothing than waiting...

Regards

Shannone

Star Member
Mar 8, 2011
Mauritius
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
October 2010
Med's Done....
November 2010
Interview........
No interview
Hello,

Its already 8 months now that i am waiting for my CSQ u know.
Strange as i am having to wait so much.

Regards.

MVKDB

May 20, 2011
Well I received mine after about 10 months. I'm still waiting for a sign from kenya! God, do they take their time. They take your money and don't even have the decency to acknowledge receipt of the docs...

Shannone

Star Member
Mar 8, 2011
Mauritius
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
October 2010
Med's Done....
November 2010
Interview........
No interview
Hi any sign from kenya?

I am still waiting for CSQ. but i was told that something was despatched to me on 12.07.2011 so i am waiting.

Regards,

Meenta

MVKDB

May 20, 2011
Unfortunately nothing. How much longer is it going to take. I really don't understand, they open your enveloppe, take the money, cash it in but they don't have time to process the request. That's absolute rubbish...

Mimisha

Star Member
Aug 11, 2011
Hello,
I too am from Mts. I applied under FSW via Nairobi. Complete docs was received by VO in May 2010. Up to now my status is only RBVO. I observed that hose who have applied for Quebec are lucky as the processing is fast. Me and one of my friend who applied for Quebec sent docs in the same period, but she has already got medical by end of 2010.

Mimisha

MVKDB

May 20, 2011
Mimisha, I think your friend did her application at the right moment. For me, it now has been since april that I have sent my docs to Kenya and still no sign from them. From what I understand, everything is taking much longer since start of 2011, I wonder how much longer!