+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Processing Time in Islamabad

Rahimi

Star Member
Jan 24, 2008
Dear Kingmaker,

YOU ASKED ME WHAT IS MY NATIONALITY RIGHT! ......I AM AFGHAN

ANY NEW TIMELINE FROM JANUARY-2008 TO 27 FEBUARY 2008. PLEASE SHARE YOUR TIME LINE. IF YOU HAVE APPLICATIONS IN CANADIAN HIGH COMMISSION, ISLAMABAD.

CHEERS
RAHIMI

kingmaker

Star Member
Feb 21, 2008
Dear Rahimi,

I am also waiting for the response from CHC Islamabad. Furthermore, I heard from many people that the Spouse / Partner cases from CHC Islamabad are getting finalized within 2-3 months. Even one of my collegues got the passport request from CHC Islamabad within 2 months after her case transfered to CHC Islamabad.And she got her passport with the visa within 10 days.. Sooo Hope for the best.

Regards,
King Maker

Rahimi

Star Member
Jan 24, 2008
Thanks Kingmaker,

Yeah the same to you . i also heard this. but as i heard that wife is case is sooner then husband as u know husband need to go through police clerance. and etc.

so anyway lets pray. inshallah. hopefully something good will come up.

Look at me still waiting for my AOR. its MORE then a month. but oneday dear how to check the status of my application without client id number can you tell me on this.

Rahimi

Star Member
Jan 24, 2008
Dear kingmaker,

Could you please let me know a few words.

Do you think its a good sign to call High commission in Islamabad and asking why its too late. will they reply my questions.

Also i have tried manytimes but, no answers not pick up the phone.

kingmaker

Star Member
Feb 21, 2008
Dear Rahimi,
I guess you should wait for a week. If you want to communicate CHC Islamabad then you should send the fax. Do mention your client id which your wife got from CPC.

Regards,
King Maker

Rahimi

Star Member
Jan 24, 2008
Thanks, Kingmaker,

I got my AOR. Thanks God. Started Processing my application on 10 Feb 2008. Lets see what will come up next inshallah.

Regards
RAHIMI

kingmaker

Star Member
Feb 21, 2008
Dear Rahimi,
Thats coooooooooooooooool :) I told u to wait this week :) thats great now you can check your case status with the help of Immigration File no#... My processing starts on Jan 3, 2008.. Do pray for me also :)

Regards,
King Maker

Rahimi

Star Member
Jan 24, 2008
Dear Kingmaker,

Thanks definitely we pray each other to get Visa Inshallah within soon time.

Lets see. but, haven't you heard anything from Embassy yet.

Cheers see you Sunday.

Rahimi

Star Member
Jan 24, 2008
Hi Kingmaker,

I think urs similiar to mine a little bit time is difference so its ok we will get in same flight doesn't matter. have u heard anything from Islamabad Office.

What do you think next what will come. because its under processing now.

You know i have done my medical in August 2007. what do you think about this because i did upfront medical. do you think now its in canadian embassy, islamabad or still in India what do you think.

Cheers
Rahimi

kingmaker

Star Member
Feb 21, 2008
Dear Rahimi,
CPC only accepts upfront medical. I also did they upfront medical on Sep 2007. I guess processings only starts when CHC Islamabad receives all the docs including medical. But I am not sure about this.

Regards,
King Maker

JawedShahzad

May 29, 2008
Hi all,

This is Jawed and i am leaving in Karachi Pakistan, i did my Masters in Information in technology and currently working in senior managerial position. I am planning to apply for Canadian Immigration.

can anyone help me about all the things required for Canadian immigration, what is the status of masters degree in IT and what is the exect processing time?

I heard from someone that after March 2008 the precess time is 12 Months

Looking forward for a feedback.

Wish u all luck

Jawed

kingmaker

Star Member
Feb 21, 2008
Hi Jawed,
Nice to see u on this forum..U can visit the official website of government of CANADA for immigration to Canada...Visit
www.cic.gc.ca
U will find complete information on immigration to CANADA..
King Maker

arshad hayat

May 1, 2008
HI FALLOWS,

I pleased to inform you, I applied for immigration "skilled workers" on sep 2007, i got medical on 17 april 2007, Passport request on 27 may 2008. Further update will share you after the completion of my Visa.

Best regards

Arshad

ash786786@hotmail.com