+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Processing Time in Islamabad

Rahimi

Star Member
Jan 24, 2008
Oh yeah u are right.

Thats what i am saying that its still not showing processing just unavailabel.

so i pray inshallah maybe in coming week something will show up.. thanks for useful information kingmaker. i really appeciate for all ur ideas.

with regards
RAHIMI see you soon

dottoressa

Feb 17, 2008
Hi Kingmaker

Yes...i came to Canada too after marriage and then lodged the application and we mentioned all the dates too....i am pretty sure that chats can be saved nowadays......and i have read cases on this forum where ppl save chat logs etc. I am sure it helps....

I contacted CIC a few days ago....i quote the lady on phone " ma'm...i will not be able to tell you anything about your husbands case in ISB, we work from 2 completely different systems" thats what i was told....

kingmaker

Star Member
Feb 21, 2008
dottoressa ,
Thanx for this information. Yeah u r rite.. I need to save the chats from now onwards..Secondly, You should also call to CHC Islamabad.

Regards,

Rahimi

Star Member
Jan 24, 2008
Dear Kingmaker,

Please let me know why still i can't check the status of my application on E-CAS i don't know it took very long i mean my application.

Its over a month. what do you think about my case can you tell me just what is ur idea.

Cheers

looking forward to your message

RAHIMI

dottoressa

Feb 17, 2008
Mr Karimi...

You cannot check the status on E-CAS because they havent started processing it yet.....they started processing my husbands application approximately 5 wks after they recieved it from CPC-M....so my advice...take deep breath...relax.....and WAIT!!!! I am sure you will hear something within the next couple of days.

Good Luck!

kingmaker

Star Member
Feb 21, 2008
Dear dottoressa ,

Any update or progress on ur husband's application which u wanna share??

Regards,
King Maker

Rahimi

Star Member
Jan 24, 2008
Dear all members,

Thank u very much yeah definitely inshallah i will get a news inshallah from Isbd.

At the moment patiently waiting ................................

Cheers

Rahimi

Star Member
Jan 24, 2008
hi members,

Still waiting for my AOR i am really confuse ! it took very long in pakistan.. ..

Timeline: Middle of November 2007 Submitted to CPC-M.
Approved and forwarded to Islamabad on 14 Jan 2008.

Still waiting.

Rahimi

Star Member
Jan 24, 2008
Dear members,

Afew things I would like to say i have seen most of the cases/applications that approved from CPC-M. and forwarded to Islamabad high commission. and thier applications under processing now.

But my application even though forwarded before them but still the status of my application unvailable. i don't know.

I think in my idea they should follow up step by step the processing.

I read one of member's timeline it was approved from CPC-M. on 30 January 2008. and now its under process in islamabad.

But, my application forwarded in 14 January 2008. and still unavailable the status of my application.

Dear members, anyone who can please provide me the right answer or there should be satisfication answer on my message.

RAHIMI