+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Processing Time in Islamabad

kingmaker

Star Member
Feb 21, 2008
Dear All,
I am very glad to see such an informative website for the prospective immigrants. I would like to get the expert opinion from the memebers about my immigration case. My wife is a Canadian and she applied for my immigration. Following are the details of my Case.
Sponsorship approval by CPC 20 November 2007
Acknowledgement letter from Canadian High Commission on 20 December 2007 (I also got the file no#)
When I checked my case id it says Processing starts on Jan 05, 2008. I sent all the docs except phone bills or emails (Koz it was purely arranged marriage)..
Could anyone of you know the processing time for such cases.

I will be highly obliged if only experts give their opinion on this...Or those who have received the letter for passport request.

Regards,
King Maker

Rahimi

Star Member
Jan 24, 2008
Dear member,

First of all thanks for updating your timeline its very good for all members and very helpful.

actually in Islamabad Spousal applications processing time is 5-9 months now depends whether you have submitted all required documents. if yes hopefully your case finalize soon within 4-5 months.

When you received your AOR letter from Islamabad. what it was writing. did Islamabad asked you to send some documents or only wait.

It means you got your AOR after a month right. bz my application approved from Canada on 14 Jan 2008. and still waiting for my AOR.

Please keep in touch for further .............

Cheers
RAHIMI

Rahimi

Star Member
Jan 24, 2008
Dear Kingmaker,

Just a few questions have you done your medical i mean hopefully you know that Spousal applications should do their medical (Upfront medical) it means before submitting your application to CPC-M. you need to do your medical checkup. hopefully you did.

If you have done upfront medical its good then ur application will be finalize soon. if not ohh my God it will create problem.

Also an advise you mentioned in your message that i haven't submitted my telephone bills and etc. so how did you contact with your wife in canada, Canadian embassy in islamabad will ask you these questions if you really didn't submit.

Did you got married in pakistan right. and u took some wedding photos right. if you really did its good.

Just keep in touch

kingmaker

Star Member
Feb 21, 2008
Dear Rahimi,

Thank you for your reply.. I was expecting your reply.. Koz u r very curious :) which is good sign.. If you read my question then u will find that I said my marraige is arranged. And in the immigration forms, CIC needs the proof of any contact(emails,phone bills etc) only if you contact your sponsor (spose) before marriage.

If you read the Sponsor spoused Questionnaire you will find on section 1)Did you have any contact with your sponsor before you met in person? In my case it is an arrange marriage and I didnt contact her so I mentioned NO.. in this case no bills and emails r requried.

Yes, I have sent all the wedding photographs and movie. I know the standard processing time but many ppl are receiving the passport request from CHC Islamabad within 2 months. That's y i posted the question.

Anyway, Thanks for your reply.. but I am still waiting for my question to be answered.

King Maker

kingmaker

Star Member
Feb 21, 2008
Dear Rahimi,
For your 2nd post, Yes medical is essential before sending the docs to CPC, else CPC will return the whole documents back to the Sponsor. Therefore, Medical before submitting the file to CPC by your spouse. I contact my wife after marriage not before marriage therefore, you dont have to proof the medium of contact.

Regards,
King Maker

Rahimi

Star Member
Jan 24, 2008
Oh thank you very much for ur reply-

It was really nice of you and I hope you soon join inshallah with your wife. lets pray thats all.

I have heard as well that some cases finalize within 2-3 months getting their visas but look at my case i am waiting for my AOR.

Now i understand about your case its very good hopefully you will receive your visa soon because ur case is quiet simple.

Cheers
RAHIMI

Keep in touch for update.

Rahimi

Star Member
Jan 24, 2008
By the way Kingmaker, where you live in pakistan?

actually i am from Afghanistan and my case is in Islamabad. as you know the situation nowadays its a little not good because of election in Pakistan hopefully its finished right.

kingmaker

Star Member
Feb 21, 2008
Now for your case, ask your Wife to contact the CPC call center. She must have the Client Id# number. Ask her to call CPC call center and tell them the Client id# and ask them about your file. They will tell the exact date of your file transfer from CPC to CHC Isb.

Regards,
King Maker

Rahimi

Star Member
Jan 24, 2008
Thanks, actually dear hopefully in this month i get my AOR if not maybe at the beginning of March lets see what will come up still time.

But i don't know why its long look at some cases islamabad start processing within a month but, me its over a month it means more then 1 month.

dottoressa

Feb 17, 2008
Hello Kingmaker,

our cases seem to be in the same time line......my husbands case was approved from CPC on 19th Nov....transferred to ISB. Its "In process" in ISB since January 09/08. The only difference is that we havent recieved any acknowledgement from them. I dont know why???

I dont think it should be a problem if it was arrange marriage...ours was arrange marriage too and we didnt have any contact before marriage.....but we did submit all emails, phonebills etc. after marriage until the time i submitted the case to CPC-M. They might ask for proof of contact when/if they call you for an interview/ask for PP....so start collecting all that stuff...emails, phone cards, phone bills etc. Best of luck! and lets hope for the best....

I hope this helps and please keep us posted....i am glad to find someone in the same timeline as mine:)

regards

Dear All,
I am very glad to see such an informative website for the prospective immigrants. I would like to get the expert opinion from the memebers about my immigration case. My wife is a Canadian and she applied for my immigration. Following are the details of my Case.
Sponsorship approval by CPC 20 November 2007
Acknowledgement letter from Canadian High Commission on 20 December 2007 (I also got the file no#)
When I checked my case id it says Processing starts on Jan 05, 2008. I sent all the docs except phone bills or emails (Koz it was purely arranged marriage)..
Could anyone of you know the processing time for such cases.

I will be highly obliged if only experts give their opinion on this...Or those who have received the letter for passport request.

Regards,
King Maker
[/quote]

kingmaker

Star Member
Feb 21, 2008
Well I guess you should ask your wife to check this from CPC Call Center. Or ask her to call directly CHC Islamabad. Did you mention the correct postal address of yours.

Regards,
King Maker

Rahimi

Star Member
Jan 24, 2008
Yeah i have contact always with my wife.

You know when i go through E-CAS. when i put the client ID number it only shows the address of my wife and it says Decision Made thats all nothing more in PR status unavailable.

I have a question do you think i can see the status of my application with same client number as it was issued to my wife in canada or islamabad will issue me another client id number please let me know.

thanks for ur online contact.

Yes I did correctly wrote the address in pakistan. it means my address in pakistan its correct but i am only thinking why still not any respond from islamabad.

kingmaker

Star Member
Feb 21, 2008
Well dottoressa ,
MY wife went to Canada after marriage and filed the case. So, I guess CHC knows the whole scenario koz I have mentioned dates clearly. I only talk on chat or through local landline number which is mapped to Canada.

Regards
King Maker

kingmaker

Star Member
Feb 21, 2008
Dear Rahimi,
The Client id is for the reference for CPC and the File id# is for the CHC Islamabad. You can also check the status of your case from the Client id. YOu will find decision made under Sponsor Approval and on the right side you will find the heading of PR Approval under which you will find (Not Available or In Process)

Regards,

kingmaker

Star Member
Feb 21, 2008
Dear dottoressa,

Contact your local CPC call center tell them the Client Id they will update you on your spouse file and the date of the file transfered to Isb.