+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Processing time for tourist visa in London?

rogrid

Sep 13, 2018
Hi,
I am an Indian citizen living in Ireland. I have applied for a tourist visa on 29th August but my application is still not processed. I was hopping to send my passport by now.
Does anyone have any idea about processing times for tourist visa from london office?

Affy17

Sep 13, 2018
Hi,
I am an Indian citizen living in Ireland. I have applied for a tourist visa on 29th August but my application is still not processed. I was hopping to send my passport by now.
Does anyone have any idea about processing times for tourist visa from london office?
Im an indian citizen too, living in ireland..applied on the 25th of july 2018 for visitor visa..still waiting for a positive response

Affy17

Sep 13, 2018
Im an indian citizen too, living in ireland..applied on the 25th of july 2018 for visitor visa..still waiting for a positive response
My status just changed from your application is in progress to we are reviewing your eligibility.

rogrid

Sep 13, 2018
My status just changed from your application is in progress to we are reviewing your eligibility.
That's great.
I applied on 29 August, may be I will see my status changing in a month or so. :(
This is the slowest visa process I have ever seen in my life.

ITZKRISH

Sep 12, 2018
Got a request to send the original passport. Any idea how to send it from ireland?? And the fees?
go to nearest VFS center with the passport request letter copy and original passport.. they will guide you....

Else you can send on your own with return courier label attached .... i suggest to go with VFS....

Affy17

Sep 13, 2018
go to nearest VFS center with the passport request letter copy and original passport.. they will guide you....

Else you can send on your own with return courier label attached .... i suggest to go with VFS....
The thing is i live in ireland and the nearest vfs center is in uk.

FAHIMBD

Star Member
Mar 14, 2015
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-07-2015
Hi,
I applied from the UK back in June! It's been way over 3 months for me. I even contacted the Canadian High Commission in the UK to ask about it. They just asked me to wait as usual.

You can use this link to get your estimate for the processing time: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-processing-times.html

Having said that, that tool gave me an estimate in the 20s and the actual time for my application has taken 5 times longer than that and is still ongoing.